Reviews for An interesting Conversation
Yurein Kisaragi chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
make a squell! pls?, well really like it! see yha! take care!
ectobiiologist chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
happily chickles Ah, well done. I love the fact that Yuffie totally and randomly mentioned that. AND the actions/looks Vincent gave her. They were so funni!

Great job!
bang on the head chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
yay! yuffie and vincent are so cute! go you!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Both being sneaky! hee. Cute. Thanks.
ShortyWasHotLikeAToaster chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
That was cute! And I agree, I think you should try to continue this, but if you dont want to, oh well, cant force you P

Great Job!
TOWTWUKER chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
MAKE IT DIRTY!

TOW
BethylIsLove chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
That was VERY! VERY! Cute! Great job!:D Favorites!
Snipergal7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
It really bothers me when people don't take the time to check their spelling. It's not 'balconey', it's balcony. And it's not 'foreward', it's forward. Try to be more careful next time. Other than that, I think it was pretty cool. You might want to continue this. I mean, I'm really looking forward to the moment when Vincent actually takes her offer. No need to make it lemon, just make it interesting and maybe a little spicy. That's my suggestion. GOOD WORK!
lady-warrioress chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
lol.
Saber Valentine chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I think you should write a sequel about when they do it together and stuff like a follow up story that would be so cute.
chibininjaa chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Ahahahahahha! That's so funny and cute!

Sliding up her thigh...tryin' to feel 'er up, are ya' Vince?
The Grim Reeper chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
That was so cute... Maybe you should do another oneshot as a sequel to this, maybe. Just to see what Vincent's first time would be like for him. But, at any rate, this was terrific. You've got two thumbs up from me.