Reviews for Sincerity and the Truth
samwinchester17 chapter 1 . 5/19
a great story! thank you
stellachicken chapter 1 . 4/19
Brilliant work! It made me laugh. :) Very detailed and well written.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 3/26
Sequel. David meets grown-up Dean and Sam on a hunt and finds out everything. :)
*Evil Laugh*
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 2/13
love it
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/6
Pastor Jim to the rescue ! xD

I'm so glad Dean finally out.

But then again, the OC's worry was quite reasonable.
Well, most people would think like him when they doesn't know the truth of very real hard live beside the Black or White live.
Cisselah chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
God! This is such a beautiful piece of goodness. Haha. I can't stop thinking qbout David's reaction when Dean turns up on the news as a crazy serialkiller. That must have been a shock. XD. Keep it going, girl, you erite like a pro. / A.C
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is beautiful. You captured how I think alot of people (at least me, in my more rational, less adore-Dean-above-all moments) think of Dean through the eyes of the social worker (and you actually managed to write a social worker that I LIKED, to boot!) Your descriptions, your pacing, your characterization. There's nothing to criticize! I'm totally following you now :D
theroyalwee chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I'm not usually one for one-shots but this was absolutely fantastic! I liked the way you wrote Dean, you stayed true to his character and also the way people perceive him. Overall it's quite thought provoking, funny, brilliantly written and I'm definitely reading more of your stories!
MarleeJames chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Wonderful story that nailed Dean's youthful mix of defiance and reticence from a great outsider's view. I really enjoyed this, thanks.
Samantha J. Brown chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Seriously one of my favorite story's on here, this is awesome.
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Great story! I love your humor. "He was sure there was a footnote on page 47 speculating Dean's true parentage, and hinting that Winchester might have a few things in common with certain characters from a film called Omen. Pure speculation, mind you." Pure Genius!
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Fantastic story, wonderfully told through the eyes of someone completely outside the world behind the world. Great job!
neoneco chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
And then, when David's older, and he's taken a break from the harrowing life of a public servant, he'll turn on the news one day to see Dean's face, wanted for murder, grave desecration, fraud, bank robbing, just all sort of terrible and nasty things and he'll just smile a bit sadly, and remember the tension in Dean's shoulders ease away as his brother launched himself at him, and how he'd laughed and swung the shorter boy around before they both got into the car, and Pastor Jim drove the two of them, happy, away.

That was the mother of run on sentences, but it could've been worse.
This was great. Thank you.
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This story is perfect. I laughed several times while reading it and I think you managed to capture little Dean's personality brilliantly! Oh, and I really liked your social worker David. He's a nice change from the overly sympathetic ocs that usually feature in these stories.
Cushion chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I really like David. He's charming - with his wit and good, albeit misplaced, good intentions. And oh Dean, only he can make someone want to throttle him and take him home at the same time.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »