Reviews for Sincerity and the Truth
ManicTater chapter 1 . 11/6
This was excellent
Hundley chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Very nice story. You could not have done a better job. Loved Paster Jim showing up and that he was hard as nails and sweet as candy all at once.
Mosca chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Good story. The OC is well thought and well written. The question of Dean at the end is heartbreaking and shows very well the differents perspectives on the matter. To Dean what is happening to him isn't abuse and can't quite comprend why someone would take children from some families.
In all sincerity the social worker has reason to be worried. Maybe not for the physical injuries but for everything else.
samwinchester17 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
a great story! thank you
rerichardson4 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Brilliant work! It made me laugh. :) Very detailed and well written.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Sequel. David meets grown-up Dean and Sam on a hunt and finds out everything. :)
*Evil Laugh*
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
love it
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Pastor Jim to the rescue ! xD

I'm so glad Dean finally out.

But then again, the OC's worry was quite reasonable.
Well, most people would think like him when they doesn't know the truth of very real hard live beside the Black or White live.
Cisselah chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
God! This is such a beautiful piece of goodness. Haha. I can't stop thinking qbout David's reaction when Dean turns up on the news as a crazy serialkiller. That must have been a shock. XD. Keep it going, girl, you erite like a pro. / A.C
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is beautiful. You captured how I think alot of people (at least me, in my more rational, less adore-Dean-above-all moments) think of Dean through the eyes of the social worker (and you actually managed to write a social worker that I LIKED, to boot!) Your descriptions, your pacing, your characterization. There's nothing to criticize! I'm totally following you now :D
theroyalwee chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I'm not usually one for one-shots but this was absolutely fantastic! I liked the way you wrote Dean, you stayed true to his character and also the way people perceive him. Overall it's quite thought provoking, funny, brilliantly written and I'm definitely reading more of your stories!
MarleeJames chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Wonderful story that nailed Dean's youthful mix of defiance and reticence from a great outsider's view. I really enjoyed this, thanks.
Samantha J. Brown chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Seriously one of my favorite story's on here, this is awesome.
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Great story! I love your humor. "He was sure there was a footnote on page 47 speculating Dean's true parentage, and hinting that Winchester might have a few things in common with certain characters from a film called Omen. Pure speculation, mind you." Pure Genius!
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Fantastic story, wonderfully told through the eyes of someone completely outside the world behind the world. Great job!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »