Reviews for Just for the Laughs
asdfhjsf chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Okay...I'm not going to read futher because, while your format has improved (Thank God) I don't enjoy your content, so I'm just going to leave you to it.

Thanks,

Nikki

X
asdfhjsf chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Hm. The idea is good, however you have a strange format where half the sentance gets put on the other line. Not only is this extremely annoying but it makes it difficult to read.

I'm going to check out the rest of the chapters so expect a review very soon.

Thanks,

hahahahaha awesome! -thumbs up-
miss devil's kiss chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
loved the chapter
miss devil's kiss chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
that was random. i love randoms!
Chthonic Spock chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
First, I'd like to say that after reading this fic in the space of about twenty minutes, I think you've improved vastly.

Your writing is more eloquent, even in a crack fic.

Flows more smoothly and all that.

GOOD SHOW!

Secondly, HARRY POTTER'S BIRTHDAY PARTY HOLYCRAPLAWL. He NEVER has birthday partys! I suppose it's to render him even more angsty, if that's even possible.

Voldemort, Lord of Sillys. I like the sound of that. It's SO obviously true. Villiany never wins. Lunar lairs have taken hold of the minds of the wicked, and that is where they now reside! Why didn't Voldy just pack up his bags and live there! It would have worked out in his favor, as he would have been alive. Such a foolish individual.

Harry's talk with Hedwig reminds me of something out of an original Batman episode. He should have thrown in a HOLY YOUR STILL ALIVE HEDWIG. Eheh.

SNAPE! VOLDEMORT, YOU ARE A FIEND OF THE HIGHEST ORDER! I don't know how greasy hair derives you of your ability to... perform... BUT STILL! It saddens me greatly that you would do that to Sevvy. Snapeadoodle should have subtly brought it up in one of the meetings.

FUN FUN FUN!

POST A NEW CHAPTER, FOOL.

Nightmares
Chthonic Spock chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
OH MY GOSH! LUCIUS! NO.

I do believe that Mr. Malfoy is quite out of his mind! Mud is icky, and thus must be scorned! Does he not remember what happened to his metrosexual clothing? It was ruined! RUINED I say! By whom? BY MUD! FIENDS.

Epiphanys suck. But so does Voldemort. Perhaps he should have an epiphany and come to his senses. He can NEVER win against the angst of a teenaged boy. It's impossible.

Nightmares loves it, even if Lucius is too pretty to be with mudpeople.
Chthonic Spock chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Draco? Effeminate? Never!

Everyone loves Harry Potter. It's the angst. And the whinging.

Draws people in.

Personally, I think Draco should consult Snape about his love life. It would work out well, I swear. And isn't that what Heads of Houses are for? Sorting people's problems out? EXACTLY.

Nightmares.

Loves.

Your.

Fic.
Chthonic Spock chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
OH MY GOSH. SNAPE vs MALFOY.

DELIGHTFUL!

I remember talking about this to you like... two days ago. It's still hilarious.

Pauvre Lucius! He lost his pimp cane! And his ridiculously metrosexual attire! And now he'll probably have to wash his hair for two hours to get the icky mud out of it! :(

I bet Severus isn't able to strut quite so well as Lucius does with his cane.

This was fun to read again. I just like, randomly read a chapter of it every once and a while. They're all too funny! Eheh.

Admittedly, this is one of my favorite chapters, because I LOVE billowing capes.

Nightmares

PS. BILLOWING CHARMS ALL THE WAY.
Chthonic Spock chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Implications of DRACOxHARRY? HOW DELIGHTFUL!

Almost as delightful as... SNARRY!

I always knew that Draco could sing.

Somewhere, deep in the recesses of my mind, I could imagine Lucius telling his son that he would become a pop star some day, just like that delightful Prince fellow.

Because that's the sort of music that the Malfoys listen to, of course.

Delightful chapter, though I'm just TOO sad that this was a dream. Pauvre Harry. :(

Chthonic Spock chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
In an attempt to remedy my rather poor grace by not reviewing your story, I am now rereading all of your chapters and posting reviews! HUZZAH.

I should have known that Snape loved the Power Rangers. And that he was a zombie bunny from Hell. His antisocial behaviour HAD to be explained. THANK YOU FOR DOING IT FOR ME.

Alright, perhaps neither of those explanations are entirely viable.

But this is a CRACK FIC. Which just makes it funnier!

-Nightmares

PS. Drunken Voldemort holds a special place in my heart.
Chthonic Spock chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
HOLY CRAP. I just realized that I haven't reviewed your story!

FAIL.

Did I mention how much I love Severus Snape, and the fact that he is almost entirely socially inept? Because I do.

But yeah, I'm pretending that he was talking to me. :D

Ouija Boards are mean.

My reviews suck.

POST YOUR NEXT CHAPTER.

papatte chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
That bloke is so crazy. XD