Reviews for In This Twilight
Well, because of the weird ending this was a waste of time :(
Reikoai chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
This first part was interesting the only real complain I have is how easily Ulqiorra went down. Ripping his arms off wouldn't have hindered him at all because of his regeneration ability plus Aizen doesn't even know the full extent of Ulqiorra's powers. Other than that I think it was very well written.
Sora-album chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
You know what will happen if I meet you in this real world?
"Writer is typing the story when someone suddenly enter her room"
me : (break in loudly) HEY YOU DARK RENEGADE!
Writer : (suprised)huh? what happen...
me :(grab the writer by her clothe) YOU DESERVE TO DIE!
Writer : (still suprised, thinking this person is crazy) w..wh..why, and how do you know my room?
me : BECAUSE YOUR STORY ABSOLUTELY PERMANENTLY MAKE ME CRY A LOT!(release the writer, then get out from the room through the window
writer: ?# ! !?
Ha ha, excellent job, sis :)
HailBBKlonoa chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Goddess Orihime...I'm surprised she didn't make a whole line of recipes. But putting that aside, this story is very well written. I especially love the ending, where it leaves everything open.
oanitg chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
ok i havent actually read all of it but BEST LINE EVER:

"Buddha, God, Shiva, Jesus, Thor, Zeus, Ra, Muhammad, Easter Bunny…I'm not sure which of you is the real god…"

love it! just had to tell you...
Ellie-ellie chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
wow... this was amazing! I truly loved the character development! I'm gonna imagine in the end that Grimmjow found Orihime XD... by whatever means he could do that o_0 GREAT JOB!
animecrazyfangirl101 chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
grr, i hated it so much how you killed off Ulquiorra and Grimmjow! ...but, i still love this story... i espacially love how greatly discribtive you wrote this!
chelsea-chee chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
I actually only read the Grimmjow/Orihime chapter, but I must say, I wasn't expecting this. I was thinking four multi stories, each with their own different plot, not one story with four different pairings in it. But I must say, its quite interesting. You can read all the chapters to get the whole story, or just one, like I did, & it still makes sense. Now that takes true talent.

Anyways, since I only read this chapter, I must say it was good & I was fairly easily able to follow the plot. So, you did an excellent job with this & although I probably won't read the others, I'm sure the story is probably awesome. Thanxs! :) :p ;)
Dragon34 chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
I loved it! It was so sad at points and poor HIme...I would have gone mental if I were her. I really liked Grimmjows line about "I'm about to die saving you, you could at least lie to me!" or something like that. That was so funny and so IC! But one thing...they walked? To FRANCE? From JAPAN? And in three weeks? Holy crap! Did they flash-step most of it? Haha, but that's the only tiny thing in a hugely great fic!

Keep writing!
Cut3'n'Psych0 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
I can't believe that this only got 36 reviews!

ALtho Im disappointed that it ended right there[

lol at your endings because some are seriously hilarious! Altho shame on Ichigo if the last one were to happen. He's going to be a married man soon!xo and I can feel the Ichigo/Tatski vibe too

Great work&Keep it up!:D
Larethiana chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Heavens bliss you! this story is so amasing! It's twisted... and strange... and the atmosphere in it is dark and bittersweet... But you respect so well the characters, and the "intrigue" is great. Thank you a LOT for sharing this piece of your imagination with us.

I hope you will write others stories about Grimmjaw and Orihime: Those two are perfect together (so opposite and complementary)

friendly Larethiana
deadaccount123344555 chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
CHIZURU IS NOW CONFIRMED TO BE AN 'IT'!
irockitz chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
this one is okay. A little to dark and dreary. Also, the song thing was a real pain.
s.lee chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
this story was awesome! i actually like that you didn't give a definite ending. makes me think. in a good way :]
Moonlit Water Sunny River chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Yes, it's me AGAIN. I logged in this time. Can I please write a sequel? It'll be a story about how Orihime finds a way to come back home without causing the Aizen thing to happen again.

As you can probably tell, I am NOT one of those people who hate Orihime. Or Ulquiorra. Or Grimmjow. Or Ishida.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »