Reviews for The Day That A Hero Died
AstralWolf chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I love stories where Danny does something heroic and then dies. I don't know why, but, thank you for such an amazing tragedy story.
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
*sniffle* i totally started tearing up on that last sentence *cries* so sad! great job too... :]

_BleachPhantom_

:]
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
the portable portal gun thingy is called the fenton bazooka...pretty cool substitute name though.
Hushabye chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Oh my gosh...this is one of the first fanfics where I've actually cried. It was very good, but so sad.

From the secret agent you should never know about,

Emily
NonymousMay chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
wow.

this is really good.

oh i went onto your profile before i read the story cause i

saw that you name was dreamwriter2010 and it turns out i'm

20 days older than you! and we have the same hair and i color

it's alittle freaky...

well hears to all that graduate in 2010!

cheers!

rock-on,

~wen
ShieldMaid4JC chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Ok, I hate to sound like a crazed up fan but I probably will anyway,so here it goes.. Wow, wow, wow,No joke, I have tears in my eyes right now. It was very descriptive and well written. Good Job!
ghostanimal chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
EVIL!
PPGBelle4 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
*sobs* that is so sad! *cries some more* this was written beautifully! in the faves it goes!
Me-agaisnt-the-world chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Very nice, I loved it so much I cried. The beginning was a bit weird for me, but IC nonetheless. very well done, though I think you hit a few potholes during writing it, it seemed to skip a bit for me. but I loved it!
DrWhoFan10 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
AWSEM STORY! continue wrighting! :) ;) :P ;P :D ;D _ *_* &_& $_$ MONEY! :P

P.S. *hands DP plushie* for a job WELL done! :) Hope u get out of the wrighters block! :)