Reviews for The Substitutes
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I really liked this. I wouldn't want them to be together on the show, but they are fun to read about. :]
Amarielle chapter 1 . 3/25/2008 So detached. Poor, pathetic Toby. Excellent writing, though.
DizZyFiction chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I'm so happy I finally found and Pam/Toby story. This is really great. Can't wait to read more from you.
Secretly Sparkling chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I adored this. The characterization was incredible, and the last line literally gave me chills. Gorgeous.
MrsBigTuna chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I love Toby. I love Pam. Not together. I really loved tour insight into the character of Toby, who is one of my favorite characters, after Creed. Keep writing for the Office. I love yur angst.
Gaslight chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I'm a Pam/Toby shipper, but I still liked this. It was an interesting and very believable exploration of how that relationship might pan out.
HalloweenJack138 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
You weren't kidding when you said you don't like Toby and Pam together, were you? Pretty intense, mate. Keep writing Office stuff.
lina chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This was great. I agree wholeheartedly- Pam and Toby would never work. Thank you for finally portraying this realistically, I'm sick of all the "Poby" crap.