Reviews for The Journey's Just Begun
DamNDomsMommy chapter 7 . 12/31/2007
I hope you finish this story!
gorgeous moi chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
wasnt your greatest but i really love the story and the prequel so im gonna keep reading. please please please update again really sooN
Warm Whispers chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
It was good, I'm interested in what you will do next, what's going to happen.

Update soon.
gorgeous moi chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
please please please please please please please continue!
ellodarlin chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
Please Continue! I'm interested!]
Mrs.Cohen chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
im interested!
lana chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
please update, very interested!
forgottenMisfit chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
i just started reading the story and i am in love with it. i do hope you continue. thanks. great story, love the drama, new twist to the show
surferellegirl chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
yep still interested
LostFan176 chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
Great please update soon!
spiffykay chapter 6 . 3/7/2007
I've just read this story and while it's extremely drama filled, I can't say I'm not enjoying it. You've taken things to the extreme but in some cases I like that and I'm liking that right here. You're doing a great job so update again soon!
Mrs.Cohen chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
Aww, Summer. Hope Seth can talk to her. I do think that rehab may be a little much for a one time thing, unless this has been going on for a while now. Hope to get some SS moments soon.
shsu-girl-10 chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
this is bridgette from the previous review. im just letting you know that i cant wait for the next chapter! so hurry..the waiting is horrible! lol!
Bridgette chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
hey i just started reading and i really love it. i was a little surprised by the way chapter 5 ended. a real shocker. but i could see this going somewhere. i think you should most def add soon! thanks.

waiting for chapter 6!
Mystiss chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
I am completley interested in this story, and was actually bummed that this chapter was an author's note. I think that all you need to do is update more frequently, and then it'd be more well-known.

As for the story one it's own, it has absoloutley no problem. i love the drama, and I am hoping that Seth and Summer will work this out. And I really want Summer to be okay, but Seth to be very shocked/angry/sad that Summer OD'd.

Please update soon! It's a pity to see a fanfic this great not get updated often!

xoxo