Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Child of the Sun
Kyuubi-dono chapter 13 . 7/27
Wow, was it obvious to anyone else that she was going to die? Hell, I thought Ferrick would die too. I literally was reading the scene where they were feeding each other and being happy with a smile on my face. I shock my head and said they were going to die. Surprised they weren't killed together.
a chapter 52 . 6/5
To this day, this is still one of the best stories I have ever read. While it seems abandoned I just wonder if you were alright as we never got a personal update or author's The years have treated you kindly and maybe got something published as you have immense talent.
Triggered chapter 19 . 5/15
If there are no pigs on the planet how the fuck are they eating bacon?
LadyZalen chapter 52 . 4/28
I realize that at this point, the story is probably discontinued for good but it would be so amazing if this story were to be finished. It just seems strange, considering how gung ho you were about it. Anyway, this is amazing. I loved all the description of the cultures. It works so well. The food descriptions always made me really hungry and I wanted the food you were describing because it sounds so good. I loved how you work with all the characters although I would have preferred if more time had been spent with Link and his adventure. The politics is excellently written and fascinating to read. Overall, it's now one of my favorite fanfics. It's amazing and I would love it if it were updated or you posted a notice about your original works because I would love to read those as well.
-Lady Zalen
Dolphinsong1 chapter 52 . 3/28
I would very very much love to see this tale continue. Utterly loving the world you've been building here and cannot wait to read how it continues! It has been some years now since the last update.
God damn it finish it already

9/10
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 2/17
the OC's arent bad, but they shouldnt be the main focus of the story either
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 2/17
link seems to be at least as happy among the gerudo as the kokiri, its good to see he's still friends with saria though
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 2/17
it is a shame that gannondorf couldnt make the one he loved his queen
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 2/17
no body ever starts off evil, even gannondorf himself, hopefully link and nabooru can slow his decent theirin
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/17
historically, the knights in shining armor are rarely the good guys, it should becool to see the other side of the story
xXLadyCheshireXx chapter 15 . 2/16
Ok i havnt even finished reading but ima just say this: DOES LINK BECOMES A TRAITOR? how i got that theory (remeber this is a theory i havnt read ahead at all) is because it says tabiya is beheaded in green because thats traitor colors and what does link wear? GREEN so idk if im right or not havnt read ahead or anything so...
Zethil1276 chapter 52 . 2/14
have you abandoned this?
seantyroneacostawilliams chapter 1 . 1/30
iam loving this so much i love they way u put and everything and i love that u said u are big on background details because i cant wait to get some i love them too
Well I realised why the story is seeming slightly less interesting to me. Two out of five characters I began to care about are gone, one dead, the other somewhere off in hyrule and Reya is just absent. Link and Ganondorf are the focus but I feel the need for more of the characters to be in the story more often. Definitely want to see Ferrick return.