Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Child of the Sun
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 3 . 6/24
um... why don't you make someone else the villain.
Cyndaquil123 chapter 20 . 6/1
No wait, it's green that is telling the truth
Cyndaquil123 chapter 18 . 6/1
Blue was telling the truth.
Rando guest chapter 1 . 5/24
Hi, I know you're not going to finish the story at this point and that you probably don't even pay attention to this account anymore but I just wanted to tell you that this is beautifully written.
In fact I liked it so well when I read it THREE YEARS AGO that I'll still sometimes come back to check on it just in case you've updated. There are images from this that stick with me even now as a sophomore in college. Really it was almost inspiring to read fanfiction that was written so well. Phenomenal work. Truly.
790 th comment didn't see that coming did u
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Great storytelling so far! Love the details you obviously worked hard in for this story.

In this chapter you say Rabiyu is coming of age at 16? This is after a six year time jump where she was originally 12 years old...shouldn't she be 18 then now?
sephchipmunk chapter 52 . 11/20/2014
QUITTER
Shadowwitch042190 chapter 52 . 9/15/2014
Come back please
Mare chapter 52 . 8/15/2014
I just found this story, and I enjoy it! I know it's been two years, but I hope you someday finish it. It's got a lot of loose ends and I would love to see how they resolve, as I'm sure a lot of others!

Keep it up, and again it is a wonderful story!
Alcidis Aurora chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
I only beat Link's Awakening, and I'm scared of the bosses on the other games. :(
Alcidis Aurora chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
But if the Mad God doesn't like pork why is Ganon alive he's a pig?
Alcidis Aurora chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
What does COTS Mean?
Alcidis Aurora chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
WHAT!? NO! It can't be true I was so happy I thought you actually killed her... you got my hopes up and every thing... I knew something was wrong when link didn't go to death mountain! I actually thought you killed Ruto...T-T ( you hurt my feeling and now I'm crying)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
First chapter and loving it.I do like the fact that "Link's" mom is just a regular woman and not a big noble or having the Gerudo theme playing helps.
Manawydan chapter 52 . 1/7/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this. Your story reminds me a lot of George R.R. Martin's books. You have a similar sense of pacing which results in a slow read, but lends itself to the depth of characters and culture that you're putting forth. It's interesting how you've taken Ocarina of Time, which has some of the most basic characters and plots and transformed it into a story in which I'm not entirely sure who I'm supposed to be rooting for.
And you've done a spectacular job with the various different origin myths. It's such a nice touch to show how each culture has a different way of imagining their world's creation. In fact, the story telling in general is just fantastic. My favorite scene so far is definitely the moment with Link, Doro, and the Mad God/Anansi on the mountain sharing tales. You have almost all your other characters enmeshed in a brutal civil war and then you have Link traveling from place to place while learning stories from different cultures.
I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it when you find the time to continue writing. I'm very curious as to how you end up wrapping it up. It seems clear that neither Zelda nor Ganondorf will get what they've hoped for, but I'm not sure what the ideal resolution for Link would be.