Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Child of the Sun
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 2/17
the OC's arent bad, but they shouldnt be the main focus of the story either
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 2/17
link seems to be at least as happy among the gerudo as the kokiri, its good to see he's still friends with saria though
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 2/17
it is a shame that gannondorf couldnt make the one he loved his queen
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 2/17
no body ever starts off evil, even gannondorf himself, hopefully link and nabooru can slow his decent theirin
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/17
historically, the knights in shining armor are rarely the good guys, it should becool to see the other side of the story
The Demon On A Leash chapter 15 . 2/16
Ok i havnt even finished reading but ima just say this: DOES LINK BECOMES A TRAITOR? how i got that theory (remeber this is a theory i havnt read ahead at all) is because it says tabiya is beheaded in green because thats traitor colors and what does link wear? GREEN so idk if im right or not havnt read ahead or anything so...
Zethil1276 chapter 52 . 2/14
have you abandoned this?
seantyroneacostawilliams chapter 1 . 1/30
iam loving this so much i love they way u put and everything and i love that u said u are big on background details because i cant wait to get some i love them too
Well I realised why the story is seeming slightly less interesting to me. Two out of five characters I began to care about are gone, one dead, the other somewhere off in hyrule and Reya is just absent. Link and Ganondorf are the focus but I feel the need for more of the characters to be in the story more often. Definitely want to see Ferrick return.
*Inhales deeply and sighs* y'know I came here for link... then al these OC's were introduced, usually I have no care for them... but I really grew to like them... and now... this. Poor Ferrick...
Shadow Planner chapter 1 . 1/24
This is amazing, I can tell just by this first chapter. I could tell by just the summary. Your summary was what drew me here and I'm happy it did, can't wait to keep reading!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
I was fuming while reading the April fools chapter until I got to the end. Well played.
CucumberPickles chapter 35 . 12/18/2016
I totally agree with why you prefer Zelda over Malon! Normally, I really don't like original characters and drop a story if there's too much of them. But you give them so much life and character that they're very compelling and I end up curious about them. Ferrick Keen and Darken intrigue me and I'm looking forward to what they'll bring to Link and his adventure.
CucumberPickles chapter 20 . 12/16/2016
Nice chapter! Did you make the green color a traitor's color to the Gerudos so that once Link dons his traditional green outfit its to also symbolize his betrayal to Ganondorf? I love all the thought you put into this!
CucumberPickles chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
Hello! Ehehe I just started reading your fanfic and I normally don't review until I've read up to the latest chapter but 1. there's like 55 chapters 2. your writing is amazing and compelling and I feel like I should expresss this right away and 3. I loved that April Fool's prank you did. Even though I knew there were about 40 chapters remaining I fell for it cause I'm naive like that lollll I'm reading on with high expectations!