Reviews for Come Back
KateCurtis chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I really do like your story, but how can your username be laughing if our so good at writing tear jerker's? Isn't that kinda ironic? :)
boredomsetsin13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That was a great one-shot!

I loved it!

There were very few typos.

It wasn't out-of-character at all!

Great work!
Blissful Melomaniac chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Aw great one shot! It almost made me cry.. it was really sad, but i loved it! Great job!
battle at arizona chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Wow, this was really good.. You had me crying here at my computer! It was real sad, real touching. I loved it all, even it did make me bawl like a baby.;) 3
psychopath convention chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aw. *sniff*

You're right, it is sad.

But said is good.

You about had me bawling there, but I forgive you. (:

Very good writing!
Breaking-Away chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
That was good you should write more. It was pretty sad though. You are really good author.
Wacky Shiz chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
im crying.

but thats good.
Flag chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
That was heart wrenching.

There was a few technical mistakes- Two-Bit and Darry getting drafts- but it was easy to overlook that with the rest of the story as powerful as it was.

I really liked all the little details you put in, it really made it great. Almost shed a few tears.

Love it as a oneshot :)
FlippinAmazing chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
OMG! I loved this story! You really know how to provoke emotion from your readers. Oh, my poor baby... :(
oblivious2theworld chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Well now I'm sad! I think you should continue it after you finish Lies, or before, whatever.
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
wow, this one's sad... but i like it... s.e. hinton said that soda died in vietnam, but i'm hoping you're someone who will twist that and let him come back. his family needs him, and it really crushes me everytime i see a story where soda dies... i had a fondness for him and johnny and dallas, and it hurts... i dunno, though, don't let me change your mind about what you want to write, it's good, really, so keep it comming
RoAr.LiKe.A.lIoN chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I never thought that I would see the day someone wrote a GOOD Soda-leaves-for-vietnam story. Great job! I hope this wasent a one shot.
Queen Jane Approximately chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I really liked this. Vietnam is something that is of great interest to me, so I'm really glad I clicked on this.

There's one thing I want to point out, though. It's nothing bad. But I know quite a bit about the topic of Vietnam and, to some extent, the military, and I noticed that you said Two-Bit had been over there for five months and Darry had gotten a draft notice. In reality, because they were the eldest of their families (we know from the book that Two-Bit has a younger sister), they would have received a deferment and therefore would not have been drafted. I would say the same for Steve, but we never actually find out if he has any younger/older siblings, so in a way it's kind of up to us.

Like I said, though, it's nothing to worry about, and you don't have to go back and change it. I just felt like I should point it out.

I do like this better as a oneshot, actually. You've captured the emotions beautifully here and I think adding on to it might take away from or diminish what you've already created. Don't get me wrong, though - I do like it very much. And should you decide to add on to it, that's great - I will definitely keep my eyes open.

Peace. :)
TreesAreSnazzy chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
wicked well written :(
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Powerful story. Thanks. It was well writen and of course, made me shed a few tears. Please comtinue it if you can.