Reviews for My Best Friend
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
Wedding over. Happy ending.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Weird is good. I don't like Aro or Caius. They should both be piles of ashes by now. At least they didn't bring Jane. I'd like to see her as a pile of ashes too. I hate shopping more than Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
Strange. Not bad, just strange.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
Interesting conversation. Glad Sam decided to talk first. And if Jacob hadn't attacked Bella & Edward, Edward wouldn't have accidently killed him. And Jacob did break the treaty first.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
Not bad. New scenery, new characters. The pack followed from Washington? Now there's a concept I wouldn't have considered.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
Glad Bella didn't kill any humans. Glad I can pretend I never read any of the books. Not sure why you'd compare Jacob to Malfoy. Malfoy was an evil git. Jacob is more like Romilda Vane or Lavender Brown. Jealous of what they can't have.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
No relation to vampire canon in the Saga. Got it. That was fun though.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
So you're not not following Twilight canon as far as vampires go, since vampires do not have fangs. It's your story, I like how you've written it, it's fun to read. Just want to understand where it's supposed to reflect the Saga characters and where it isn't.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
That was certainly interesting. And what happened to the whole 'any human who finds out about vampires has to die' thing? The Volturi certainly wouldn't be happy and if they show up they're gonna find out if Aro reads Edwards thoughts.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
I vote to wait until after the wedding so Charlie and Renee can attend. But since the story is already written, I'll find out what you decided soon enough. Jacob really needs to realize that he is no match for Edward. And that he should try and control his thoughts because Edward is not about to tolerate anybody thinking bad things about his fiance' or his family.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Nice. Funny in the right places. Edward is as romantic as ever. He so reminds me of my late husband who was a hopeless romantic. The proposal sight was perfect.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Not a bad first chapter. Characters seem all right. I don't care about author's cliffhangers because 98% of the time I read only completed stories.
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
YES DIE JACOB DIE!

and i only like draco with hermione
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
KINGDOM HEARTS ROX MY VAMPIRE SOX!
Grey's Lover 4ever chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
I loved this story! And, I have a suggestion so GO ME! I think you should skip the honeymoon for Bella and Edward and drive straight into them being married. Have some issues for them to overcome. That would be really fun to read. Anyways, please keep writing, it was really good!