Reviews for What Happens In Kyoshi
jaxlantern chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Omg omg omg im laughing so hard im CRYING!
Thank you! saved this chapter XD
Cherry003 chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
Hey :)
I really enjoyed reading this story!
You managed to put my fav pairs together in such a cute and realistic way! Thank you :)
hana chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
this was so cute!
TaangFanToph chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
You should really write a TAANG fic :) your a really great writer.
TaangFanToph chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
I loved the TAANG part :)
CatonissForever20 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Lol,'Rape of The Kyoshi Warrior'
stephanie.schafer.503 chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Does zuko and katara have a baby ?
sess.fluffy ears.hmmm chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
this was an awesome story and i can't wait to read you recomended "Purple Stream"
bonessasan chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
I can't say I'm surprised that Toph took over most if the last chapter. She's been slowly Shanghai-ing the story all along. Awesome end to an awesome story. Thank you for sharing it.
bonessasan chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
You may have changed my mind about fight scenes. Maybe.

I'm glad the fight ended in a draw; definitely the best and only way, in my opinion. Can't wait to find out what the painting is, so I won't. *does not pass Go, does not collect $200, and goes straight to the next chapter*
bonessasan chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
I have to say, I may be a little jealous of you. I've never had a story start writing itself for me. It's only happened with an essay I was writing for my sophomore English class (on Frankenstein), but that was a long time ago. Makes me feel old just thinking about it. :(

I'm not really one for reading about fights (my mind usually stats wandering; stupid ADD) but I quite enjoyed this chapter.
bonessasan chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
I see nothing wrong with cliche. If something isn't good, no one would repeat it often enough for it to become cliche.

Zuko in a dress and makeup? Where's a camera when you need one?
bonessasan chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Some people don't like fluff? I say fluff makes the world go 'round.
bonessasan chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Okay, that's it. Whether you're still writing or not, you're getting favorited by me. I find that many writers on this site have a slightly lacking vocabulary and often use the same words or turn of phrase over and over again, but you don't and it's ridiculously refreshing.

Toph made me lawl in this chapter. Quite a feat, considering I'm sicker than a dog today.
bonessasan chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I had two main thoughts while reading this chapter: I'm unsure what I think is the proper word for the past tense of "to bend," whether it's bent or bended. The other thought was wondering how you feel about the latest installment of the Avatar series.

Another short but very sweet chapter. Tally ho, and on to chapter 3 I go!