Reviews for Crack Pairings
Please write more! Its really good and I can't wait... I'm impatient
GumLime Pirate chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
D:

update.

i like the story. a lot.

updatte. ; - ;
Kev the She-Wolf chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
D

You need to finish more of your stories. T_T
stevie chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
yeah... updating.. have u ever heard of it? anyway.. this seems actually interesting so go on...

luvya

Stevie
SharpiesInAGayRainbow chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Good story!

Cloudie xD

Love the way you write him. And Axel too. Though our little pyro seems a little OOC, being that he's all submissive and afraid. I kinda think of him as the type not to care about screwing on a subway xD But that's just me.

CONTINUE. OR DEATH SHALL RULE.
Meg chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
Cant wait for the next update. I love all of your work. :)
InnocentGuilt chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
You are such a little freak child. And you now have a review. lol. You kitty won't die. So no more crying.
InnocentGuilt chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
OH...that way sad. I feel bad for Roxas. I want to hug him.

Can't wait for your net update.

Iggy
Elichi chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
I must say I'm VERY happy you decided to make it into a story : )

its way awesomer haha

-Elli
Elichi chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
hmm I really like this pairing its awesome and very... unexpected and unique (which is why you're doing it) but in a very good way : )

You are by far one of my favorite authors, you totally got me with your story 'Control is an Illusion' and it totally made me cry but ya I really love the very last poem in that story as well... hmm maybe I should have said this in a review for that story... oh my gosh I never reviewed for that story! *slaps self*

Er but ya anyway I think you just posted chapter 2 so ima read that right now : )

but ya this story is like really good so keep up the good work mk? mk!

Thanks!

Elli
InnocentGuilt chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I'm a life saver! Yay!I enjoyed this really...it's well, a CRACK pairing, but you are one of my favorite authors, so I forced myself and I'm not upset. Can't wait for an update.

Iggy