Reviews for Ransom
this was a good story
Puppy64 chapter 16 . 3/28/2015
I've just read this story for the third time and it's just as AMAZING as I remembered!
musicnlyrics chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
This was indeed the story I was looking for.

Thank you for sharing!
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Okay. I'm 98% certain that I've read this before. If this is the story I'm thinking it is (there are two I have in mind), then I have been looking for this specific story for over a year.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
I don't know what it is about this f/fic, but i keep coming back to it, time & time again.
You've got a great story.
with the series as it is now, there's so much focus on the various (revolving squints's), not that i mind, that just gives the show a wide variety of characters & their personalities & abilties into the series as it progress's, its just i miss the main focus b/w b&b bantering at scenes & in the car, i feel its been toned down, sum, since season 1&2..
I miss Dr Goodman, very much out of the series, like i do with Sid 'from Wong Foo's, but as the actor whom played Sid, has passed away 'god bless him', hart & s. n can't go back & do what i'd have loved the show to do, which is to see some of the series fav's... i'd love to see 'cullen' in season 9 or 10...
Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
JK chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
Great fic! I really enjoyed it.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
such a wonderful story, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/25/2012
Dude i totally LOVED this story! And bro, my favorite part has to be when Booth tells Rebecca "I am the law bitch." Omfg i died when i read that! Too funny. But in all seriousness, i do think you captured the emotional parts really well. Overall i real real loved this story. ( BTW i read this straight through with no breaks. Its that good)
queen0hearts chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
wonderful writing!
MoxyGirl chapter 16 . 2/21/2012
Interesting story. I loved the twists and turns you took us through. Thanks for sharing this fic with us! I really enjoyed it.
carouselification chapter 16 . 2/8/2012
Loved it!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
inactiveuser103939101303129 chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
Adorable little parker! Awwww, I want my own parker! Love it!
inactiveuser103939101303129 chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
Rofl Ro effing fl! I'm gonna havto use that phrase brn used against cam... u don't like cam very much do u
zombienath chapter 16 . 4/9/2011
Brennan seems a little AU, but I don't even care, because she kicked ass in the best way possible in this fic. I loved it!
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that this fic is one of the only ones that I can read over and over. I think it speaks to your capabilities as an author that you are able to write stories that beg to be read and read again. Great job.