Reviews for The Day With No Bread
Xafantya chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This was AMAZING. Definately the best Yakitate fanficcy I've ever read. Everything was so vivid, so,...YAKITATE. I could picture ever single little part as if it is an anime. Actually, I think I'm going to find the anime producers and then demand that they make your ficcy into an episode.

Can't wait for the next chapter. (-)

-Tya
Charmane chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Whoah, extroadinary!It seems like this is another Yakitate Japan episode!
Shimoyuki chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
First of all it was a long fanfic (but I liked it). Second, when the friends started appearing as 'distractions' I literally thought that it happened because they were all planning to steal the paper that Kawachi gave to Azuma..XD (If they didn't get the paper earlier, all of them would have been good stealers..) Also it was very cute (made me happy cause I really like it, azumaxtsukino). Not only that, but the ending was really sweet (koi fish!) In the end I really like this fanfic! Keep up the work! )
Kaiyako Kagami chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Hey!

Awesome one-shot! I really liked your plot, and how you kept both Tsukino and Kazuma in character. L.o.L I also especially liked everyone stalking them to watch his date, had this really happened in the series I figure they might have done the exactly same thing. L.o.L Like is said awesome one-shot

Great Job!

Kaiyako K.
Saq78642 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
You've made my day!
moomoo chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Oh my gosh, I just finished Yakitate! Japan the anime an hour ago and this made me feel like it was another episode! it was PERFECT! nice job.
Normaldude chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aw so cute! I'll try to make a sequel for you!
Hayashi Azuma chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
It was a very great fic, all in all.

The only thing that I think could have made

it less over whelming was if you put it in to

chapters. 'cause the whole thing was really

over whelming to me...

But still, it made me laugh, it made me smile.

It was good.

would it be too troublesome to ask if you would

write another?

I'm not talkin' about a sequel,

but another one shot with TsukinoXAzuma.

'please, keep writing!'
Ryoki-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
i want to go out with azuma-san too! yay!

i really love your fanfic, wai wai!

hope you had a sequel, second date...!

i want to go out with azuma-san! T_T
Big R chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
this was great! good job!
Kyosuke-kun chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This was so cute! Azuma x Tsukino forever! Keep it up and wright more.
mangafreak7793 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i really enjoy this story kinda makes me think of it as a real episode
MJP chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Definitely could have done better as multiple chapters, but it also definitely captures the essence of YakiPan to a T.

I want more!
Soichiro chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
It took me 3-days to read but it was worth it! That was so funny and good! Well done! Please write more in the future! Poor Kawachi and Kinoshita! :(
blank chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
awsome story love the pairing
30 | « Prev Page 1 2