Reviews for I Feel Bad
CarebearKara chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
this is a great fic. Hope there will be more.
Everleigh Rayne chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
haha this is a good ff. kinda confusing lol. buh i guess thats jst meh lol. hope u update soon.
Samantha Diana chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
aww she had twins! So i take it Liam and Sadie are married...thats different. But i like this so please update soon
jess chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
omg, where does the song come in? i love that song and thats the only reason i was reading this crap. i actually think this is worthless crap that shouldnt even be posted. in the 2nd chapter you skipped around entirely too much. i have no idea whats happening cause your going to fast and not only that, you take months to update when normal authors only take like a few days. i would never read his twice in my lifetime cause its not worth it and it sucks. you should just take it down. i swear to god im not going to read anymore of this crap
tanya2byour21 chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
I love it please post more soon.

amrod23 chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
So cute! Please pms!
thatgirl2006 chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
awesome job. pms
tanya2byour21 chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
I love it and so can't wait for the next chapter. please post mores on.

thatgirl2006 chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
awesome job. pms!
thatgirl2006 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
love it
singer154 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
OMG THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!

I LOVED IT!

SO SWEET!

But I think you should continue the story...at least til we get to see the lil Jommy!

It's the story of two broken loves melding into one. one!

Please update soon!

Much love

Annie
NeverInLove.AlwaysInLust chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I loved it! It was so amazing, and I love the song by Gavin Mikhail that you used in it! I absolutely love his voice and it just fit the story perfectly! Please PMS!
CaseyMarie chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
i love it u shood totally continue it its soo good
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
No continue with it you could exsplain more about the Jamie thing and how Tommy and Jude got togethere more and the Kwest Portia and also if they are all still friends and thing like that please. I love it please post more soon.

MyPassionateMusician chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
"that i can stand here strong; cold as stone. it feels so wrong, i can't explain it. maybe it's just i cried so much, i'm tired and i'm numb. baby i hate it. i feel bad...i don't feel bad"

hehe! i love that song. anyways, i love the ff! it was great...whether you continue it or not...but how does it go with the song? or is that what you meant by it not being the way you planned? anyways..i liked...pms if you wanna!