Reviews for Hurt
White Melon Tea chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Love it! There isn't enough of this kind of thing out there... I don't know what "this kind of thing" is, so don't ask me, but there isn't.

I love the idea of OMGFUJINHASTHOUGHTS, and I love Seifer's attitude. It's something totally believable, which to me is one of the more important parts of a fanfic. If it's completely out of the realm of canon and all you really wanted was the world and the names, that's fine, but this is so completely in canon it's incredible. It feels seamless with the game, like another point of view the creators were going to add in but they had budget cuts and the game was already 10 hours long so they trimmed it off. Long analogy. Sorry.

The point is that I love it, love it, love it, and it completely blew my mind.
Death By Eclipse chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Oh I loved that!...i'm not normally a fan of Fujin/Seifer but I do love reading them to see what views different authors have on them. I stumbled upon this one...it was very sweet/sad _
bourgeoisbabe chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Oh! That was so cute and sweet and horribly sad at the same time! I like your writing style alot- you're really fluent and neat with everything you choose. And, personally, as a Fujin/Seifer person myself, I couldn't help but love it.
Themuseistaken chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
This is so good *wipes tear* I loved it so much, really I mean what could u have done better?. . .Man this is so hard. Skip it loved it write more, u have now officialy turned me on to Seifuu's.
ebonyflame85 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
it's so sad. i luv it. i think they really would look so cute together though. it's a shame. keep up the good work. ;)
souldemon1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
This is really good. I love the pairing of Seifer and Fujin Your a really good writer
_
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
aw, so sad... but so so GOOD! I see that you go with the theory of the T-rex for Fuijin's eye too? I read that somewhere else, but I cant quite remember... anywho, this is excellent stuff! You gotta love the Disaplanary Commitee :)! Keep up the great work!

Kimmie
Azora chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
I really sincerely love this little story. While I have to admit that I do like the Seifer/Quistis idea, Fujin is so much better for him because she knows him better. Falling in love with your instructor is just like falling in love with a complete stranger. When you fall in love with your friends, it hurts so much more when they don't realise it and return it.
Raine Ito chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
HOW did I pass this story by the first time? Shame on me! THis is WONDERFUL! Absolutely great! I love it! Did I mention it was wonderful? Great? That I loved it? :-D
Kattz Maricle chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
I've read this once before, but somehow I keep coming back to read this one fic. I guess it's just that good. :)
STORM chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
ahhh
Z chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
Wonderful wonderful wonderful. i have read a bunch of your stories now and i have decided that you're going to go on my favorite authors list. saifuu forever
Shino Kouen chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
If you keep writing excellant stories like this my favorites list is going to run out of room! Again, you are an excellant writer. It's almost like you can paint the story out with words. Very touching, very origional. Excellant
pariah chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
*smooch* I love the way you write. Even better, this is a saifuu. Keep writing.
kittu9 chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Oh my god...that's beautiful! *grins* I love a good saifuu...