Reviews for Hurt
wanttodelete chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
WAAAAAH! So sad! WHo don't they just realize they love each other? *Sniffle* Seriously though, I love it! There just isn't much good Saifuu out there. Write more soon, pweeeeeaze?
Pandora Naylor chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
Love it, woo. I don't usually like anything that makes Seifer look like too much of a decent guy, but I thought you caught him pretty well. Excellent.
kawaii grrrlFreaky Girl chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
whoa.
Me chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
This was a beautiful story, it kinda should be in the romance section though, not the drama. I hope that you keep writing, you are one of the only authors I know that could make a good story outta seifer and fujin. Hell, you're one of the only authors that even write about seifer and fujin, still keep writing!
sEpHiRoTh LuVeR chapter 1 . 8/17/2000
hey, ur a pretty good writer _...sniff sniff..sad story...
Crashing Nightingale chapter 1 . 7/17/2000
Ooohh, Fujin and Seifer! Quite possibly the most perfect couple in that stinking game. I like this a lot...really good writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2000
I loved your Animorph stories and am very happy that your writing

FF8 now.
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
Nice! I always think that R&F get overlooked to any degree, and this was a nice one. Now, can you follow it up?
Fifi chapter 1 . 6/24/2000
An interesting piece. _ Sweet.
Seifer chapter 1 . 6/21/2000
Um...wheres Quistis? I DEMAND TO KNOW WHERES QUISTIS! Seifer & Quistis 4 ever.
Krissy-Poo chapter 1 . 6/14/2000
Wow...That was beautiful. It was very sad, I think anyways. But it was really good. Very, very good.
Uncreativity chapter 1 . 6/14/2000
Awwww... that was saaaadd... but pretttyyyy... *sniffle*
Kus Kus chapter 1 . 6/14/2000
Sweet! I loved it! Hit me right in the chest .
Christi chapter 1 . 6/14/2000
That was sad... They gotta get together!
Fyra chapter 1 . 6/14/2000
Yeah! I loved it! Seifer and Fujin are such a good couple...geez, i wish more people would write about them. Awesome job.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »