Reviews for Curse
deludedfreak chapter 8 . 2/24/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I'm beggin you!

I liked this chapter, because, at the time that I started reading it, I was listening to Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace, and I thought it fit perfectly. Plus, I could FEEL everything that Bella was feeling. Amazing. :)
Priestess Kohana chapter 8 . 2/24/2007
Very nicely done, I was very glad that Bella was able to get out her warning [in a way.] And I am now excited to see what happens with Victoria's necklace broken and how Bella;s body and mind will react with the connection, I think, broken.

Awesome job and update when you can!

~Kohana
Deliriously Withdrawn chapter 8 . 2/24/2007
I really like it! The cliffy was a bit annoying however. P

It did come out really well written though. I feel the same with with some of my stuff. It seems perfect in my head, but once I put it into words...ugh!

D
wrecking hotel rooms chapter 8 . 2/24/2007
this was good; definitely one of your better chapters. i like your attention to detail; but i think you were correct about how it didn't come out quite 'right', though i can't put my finger exactly on what's missing. i think your characterization of bella is very good, but that you should work on characterization of other characters more. the pacing of your story is good too.
Priestess Kohana chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
Wow-amazinig story so far, it's completely original and immensley creative; your ideas are really thought out and you have this story very well organized.

Although there are a few spelling errors I'm 100% sure they were just a slip of the finger. They are so minute. Plus, when I type, I can never get it right so what am I saying? Ha.

Anyways, I love how you made it Jasper and Embry find Bella; it was a very unlikely pair and it was exciting to see how they would react. Especially to the whole Victoria and Bella thing, I am so curious for the next chapter!

Fantastic job thus far, keep up the great work and update when you get the chance!

~Kohana

P.s: I must say, nice job keeping all the characters in their right state of mind! Awesome!
twilightgirl1918 chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
OMG! when i read this i was litterally bouncing up and down in my seat! please update soon or me and my friend will both absolutely die!
xoxCandy-Canexox chapter 7 . 2/16/2007
oh..my..gosh.. what did victoria make bella become? keep on writing. I like the fact that this is gonna be about 25 chapters
NotMixedEqually chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
i love this story! its amazing. it's really visual,too. update really soon, please!
Deliriously Withdrawn chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
Ooh, I love it!
Isabella-Anja chapter 7 . 2/14/2007
Wow, Jasper and Embry ~ Didn't expect that one. You're grasp of how Bella would act and react is near perfect, especially her worry of the others when she is in the most trouble. The flow of the story has picked up and has become really exciting. I think I know who is in the clearing, but I am anticipating it nonetheless. Great job and update when you can~!
deludedfreak chapter 7 . 2/14/2007
So... I'm going to go ahead and guess that it is either Edward, Jacob, or Victoria. Probably Edward. Most likely Edward.

I liked this chapter, mainly because Jasper is awesome, and Embry was always my favorite werewolf. Except for Jacob, of course. But it was really sad about Bella. And I could DEFINITELY feel what she was feeling, by the way you described it. Bravo!

PLEASE update soon. I might kill myself if you don't.
H chapter 6 . 2/14/2007
I just happened to notice that there was a grammar mistake - you wrote "my docile" instead of "me docile".
Addie W chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
-shakes fist- Curse thee, BlueSea14! Thou hast left us with an evil cliffie! Thou shalt now be poked with sporks until thou hast updated!

-runs off to find sporks-

Update again soon, please. :)

Addie

P.S. Good chapter, by the way. Good chapter, but evil cliffie.
liz chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
bella spends way to much time thinking and going rond in circles, thats two chapters now shes been doing it and its a bit boring. u need to speed it up a bit
Addie W chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
But what if there really isn't anything I can find/think of to tell you to fix? You are a good writer. If there is something that bothers me (spelling, plot, etc,) I'll let you know, but usually if I don't find something to fix my reviews are just as you requested that we not send. See what predicament that puts me in? :P

Anyway, I didn't find anything in this chapter. So please update again soon. :P