Reviews for Curse
crazylady030608 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I have read hundreds of fan fictions over the past few years and have never come across such an interesting and unique plot line that has so few reviews. I am guilty of reading and not reviewing usually, but felt compelled to come back to this one and review.
I loved this story! I liked how you added clues to the plot twists, but still managed to surprise me at times. I wish other authors would take a page out of your book and realize that an interesting story can be done without vivid graphic sex scenes. I did wonder about Victoria, did she go to Egypt and get killed by the Priestess' assistant? It seemed implied though not outright said.
I see that you haven't updated or published anything lately, maybe you have moved on from fan fiction? If so, I do hope you are still writing in some form! You have such a lovely talent that it would be a shame to stop.
Once again, I loved your story! I will be recommending to friends!
Caz1105 chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
Weirdest story I've read so far and I must have read about 75 now. Didn't really enjoy it but it was very well written. Preferred your othe vamp stories xx
HybridMatrix chapter 21 . 2/20/2013
cool story! ;D
sersmom chapter 21 . 4/12/2012
Thanks, I had fun reading this one.
sersmom chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Intriguing start. I may have read this before but I can't remember much if I did. I love your other work and I appreciate the T-rating.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
keep up the good work
tds88 chapter 21 . 7/19/2011
It might not be a "popular storyline" but it had the right parts to make me read it; Edward and Bella together and a HEA. Give me a good ExB romance and I'm a goner.

I think its kind of funny that the curse was broken by something so simple and was available for them to do all along. It surprised me to see that Rosalie was the one to get Bella but I'm also happy that you made it so they had a bonding moment and were truly able to become sisters.

I loved the songs at the beginning of each chapter. Not many authors do it but I'm a music junky and love it when I get introduced to new songs this way. It also was a great way to get the tone of the chapter across in an unique way.
tds88 chapter 17 . 7/19/2011
It sounds like Edward knows more than he's letting on. I worried a little about whether Edward was taking her leaving the wrong way and felt it was because she didn't want to be a vampire and be with him, but there were several lines in the chapter that helped to squash that idea. I wonder what "danger" awaits Bella in Egypt.
tds88 chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
With Victoria's mumblings and how she just took off, I wonder if she wasn't being "controlled" too. Then I wondered if she didn't have bluetooth in her ear or something as she was running and wasn't talking to someone through that, but then again I do like the idea of her just losing her mind. I'd say its karma.

Edward always had a flare for the dramatic and Bella is right there to humor the mood up. I was wondering if Bella's claws were able to permeate a vampire's skin, guess that was answered. Perhaps it is because of her being at least part vampire that she has the same ability as any other vampire to injure one of their kind.
tds88 chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
I kind of picture Bella as Hermione in Chamber of Secrets, all catwoman. Although I kind of go back and forth between her being completely furry and with cat features or just some cat features but a human/vampire face and body.
tds88 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
At the moment my mind's reeling at what is going on. I caught on to some of the hints but it seems to have only confused me more. I have a very small theory but it is almost translucent in my own mind. I guess I'll just have to read on to figure it out.
laceyndom chapter 21 . 4/12/2011
Love it! I wonder what happened to Victoria.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
It's probably a very good story. Just not one I can get interested in, at least right now. Maybe another time.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Doesn't sound like my kind of story, but am always willing to try something new. Reading the summary says the character in the Prelude has to be Bella. Something obviously happens to her when Victoria grabs her, so it follows that it's not going to be anything nice.
KyenZar chapter 19 . 7/3/2010

i love this story. this plot its so much different from the usual i see.

loves youfor creating something worthwhile my time and making so enjoyable..

i bow down and kowtow to you in respect!
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »