Reviews for Curse
babylopez2008 chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
omg they have to understand what is happening to Bella.
babylopez2008 chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
oh my gosh! who is it! ah!
babylopez2008 chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
It's soo vage right now... I can't tell where the story is going.

for a moment I thought that Victoria got Bella cat food.

Hmm the controlling reminds me of Ella Enchanted.
babylopez2008 chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
ugh Victoria sucks big time :(
babylopez2008 chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
aww Edward and Jacob tried to save her.

omg Victoria is horrible.
babylopez2008 chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
omg! talk about dramatic!

wow.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
how did Bella get an amulet?

she has a tail? omg... and at first I thought she was in Volterra, but I'm guessing not because she mentioned desert.

where is everyone else? why is she alone?
MadeOfStars chapter 21 . 6/20/2009
Loved the ending. You created a beautiful and vivid scene that was easy to picture. And I am glad you finished this piece. I hate finding good stories that never get completed. Keep writing!
MadeOfStars chapter 20 . 6/20/2009
Good resolution. The end of the curse, the explanation of her irrational anger, the reunification with her new family, and the talk with Edward. Good echo of dialogue between Edward and Bella from the book too. Great writing!
MadeOfStars chapter 18 . 6/20/2009
I thought the prologue fit well here. This chapter did well to express her anxiety and worry and it made me anxious to get to the action! I wonder who the pale one was... Probably not a scholar...
MadeOfStars chapter 17 . 6/20/2009
Great pace for this chapter... And of course, I was left wondering what Edward knows that bells doesn't...
MadeOfStars chapter 16 . 6/20/2009
After reading last chapter, I suddenly clued in to both Bella's and Victoria's similar erratic behavior. I think there must be something about the magic she used that left both of them affected... Interesting idea.
MadeOfStars chapter 15 . 6/20/2009
It is surprising that you had her attack him. I liked that you clearly defined her inner struggle and showed that there was a rational part that did not like her response, even if she could not get herself to stop.
MadeOfStars chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
This chapter was a little rougher. I did want her to defend herself because this was her task to do and really, she is capable even if hse doubts herself. It is almost hard to believe that they would all be upset with her for going out independently, but I can believe they would be afraid when she was unexpectedly absent.
MadeOfStars chapter 13 . 6/19/2009
I like the housewife comparison as well as the moving prison reference (whether shopping or as part of someone's revenge plot). I also like the details on her attire and her cat-ness (purring, enjoying being petted, walking on her toes).

Good set-up with the legends, to start her journey to set things right and remove the curse. Excellent job creating the myths in the books to explain the history too. I also liked how your point out that she is still different from the others, still at a disadvantage, at least in her own mind.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »