Reviews for Exiled Legend
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 5/24
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/27
that was good keep the chapters coming
Lol what a story...it totally sucks dude..u could have said its only features jokers in name of ninjas coz which kage will think of pranks and laugh when kyuubi is off destroying the village...what a joke...nooby writer
her-my-own chapter 17 . 10/3/2015
so i like your story but i am finding increasing inconsistencies. For example, you make naruto super powerful able to beat kakashi and zabuza fairly easily but then he faints after his match with kiba, something he didn't do even in the original, he also struggles against neji. So how can he be on par with jonin but struggle with genin. Also shika can't forfeit against gaara he already did against his sister
crusade11225 chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Why does everyone know minato namikaze, the fourth hokage... as ARASHI?!
sbm chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
Wtf? Naruto can beat kakashi like he's nothing, go toe to toe with jiraiya and surprisingly, he has that much difficulty fighting neji. I wonder what you were thinking when you wrote that fight scene.
tanzar81 chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
The story had a issues, and I almost stopped reading due to the drastic difference in Naruto's apparent level of strength from one battle to the next.

But for some weird reason I really liked your little ending.

Like all fanfic writers thank you for sharing your thoughts.
tanzar81 chapter 18 . 8/10/2015
This just makes my point from before. Now he is holding his own against the fourth even if the fourth is not at full power. But oh no he had trouble with Kiba and Neji. Lol yeah right. Either make him strong or make him 't change back and forth.
tanzar81 chapter 14 . 8/10/2015
That was just ridiculous, Naruto can go for to toe with Kakashi and others his level and come out on top. But you put him in a fight with Kiba and it is that close. And after the merging isn't he supposed to be stronger or atleast more at peace which would make him think more clearly during battle and thus stronger. Either way you look at it that fight was, well I just don't know what to say about it.

Now taken outside your story the scene was written rather well and was a good fight scene. But it just don't fit this story at all.
Foxy Engineer chapter 20 . 7/30/2015
All I have to say is is that there better be a that there better be a sequel.
Meh chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Ugh, just a personal eye twitch... But it's Minato. Not Arashi. Arashi means storm and I think this name was referring to his statis as the god of flash or something, it's not clear. But I know it was mentioned in one page/episode whereas 'Minato' was mentioned a lot more.
But aside from that, it's a great story :-)
Aiten Kaito chapter 16 . 6/12/2015
I started re-reading this fic after a long time with out reading it and the thing that confuses me is that Naruto early on could face Jounin level ninja to a standstill or a win and yet not only Kiba but Neji gave him some serious trouble. There's moments like when he trounced Sasuke in the forest with out getting hit but then there are also moments when he loses the use of his arm to a guy that lost to cannon Naruto. So it seems Naruto's strength is inconsistent and seem to change based on how weak or strong his opponent is unless your saying both Kiba and Neji are stronger then Zabuza or even a curse sealed Sasuke.
GoldenNaruto chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
naruto is too much cold, also you have given him a little more power (at 12 year and way more powerful then Kakashi and Zabuza?).
Valerie Michaelis chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
why is the 4th called arashi? isnt naruto's dad called minato?
standaka chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
pesh think a lie rave be jazam'.