Reviews for The Path We Take
Crazy Danae chapter 17 . 3/27/2007
The only thought that I have about this chapter is that the Doctor hasn't always been so "expressive". Perhaps in comparison to other Time Lords... and I'll admit, most of my experience is from the newest series-es, but I've been trying to catch up whenever PBS deigns to show the older eps. But I liked the writing... and the thought pattern. It was just so Jack! :D
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 17 . 3/26/2007
*sighs* OMG this was brilliant. LMFAO I can't wait to see if Jack actually does bring that proposition up to the Doctor. Only, please don't kill him off, I love Capt. Jack too! LMAO...

~HWF
ladysnight chapter 17 . 3/26/2007
yep:-wote jack and jens convo realli well! great chapter!
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 16 . 3/21/2007
Jack and Jen...wow that just totally messes with the family tree, don't it? LMAO very sweet and in character!
Kiya chapter 16 . 3/19/2007
Hehe, that last part had me in giggles.
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 16 . 3/18/2007
lol, yeah, your alive! Was beginning to wonder. Fantastic chapter, well worth the wait. Lmao, can't wait to find out what happens next!

~HWF
Carolynmiz chapter 15 . 3/6/2007
wohoo was soo cute, still following this from the begining and LOVING IT!

update moree :]

and lucks with ur tests and such :P
seablue4u chapter 15 . 3/2/2007
WOHOO they reunion! i'm soo happy. Write more soon
Innogen chapter 15 . 3/2/2007
About time he said it. And I just can't see 'five' mustering up the courage to say it to Tegan... he'd be afraid of a good slap no doubt. ::grin::

Very nice story. Is more to come?

~Innogen
k-girloftherings chapter 15 . 2/28/2007
Lovely reunion! Can't wait for the next update.

xoxo
waterdragon719 chapter 15 . 2/28/2007
Aw, those chapters were beautiful...mind you, I relly want to know why the Doctor was abducted in the first place...

Very good chapters! And the Time War description wasn't half bad either!
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 14 . 2/28/2007
YAY! Good going Jenaria! *huggles her* "Brought you a present" very nice. Am looking forward to more!
Kiya chapter 15 . 2/28/2007
*happy sigh*

This was perfect, I very much loved this chapter_
Angel452 chapter 15 . 2/28/2007
What will happen next? What did Jack find out? Why was the Doctor kidnapped? What will the Doctor and Rose talk about? Will Jen stick around? What about her Tardis? Please post more as soon as possible.
pacificisland chapter 15 . 2/28/2007
Aw! and Yay! and Finally! and Good work, well done!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »