Reviews for The One
montaquecat1 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Hi there. Been ages since I read this (or fan fiction too)..looking forward to reading it again. Can't wait for gretchen to find out out. dd
E.Cullen1901 chapter 22 . 5/1/2011
so so so beautiful and amazing! i loved every chapter and im so happy u didn't like Gretchen get between the two:) great story!
Lady-Meme chapter 22 . 11/2/2009
A beautiful story continuation for Dear Frankie. It drew me in even though everyone sees things different in their own minds eye and you made it very believable. You stayed very in character for all the OC's which is not easy to do when you're on unfamiliar territory, even though in several scenes it led back to original scenes they helped your story be believable.

The only helpful criticism I would mention might be the repetition of tuquoise eyes, and the making sure you stay in your POV for whatver character's POV it is at the time.

I loved the ending, it's so nice to see what happens after the wedding and my most important thank you for not making this a "M" rated story, there are so many out there that are rated "T" but should be "M"
Gene's Gal chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
Brilliant, emotinal, romantic, tear-jerking, moving, sexy, heart-warming. So many words go with this powerful story, never have I been pulled so deeply by this touching and beautiful journey of Lizzie and Patrick. You write them both so passionatly that it's like you know them very well, thank you for writing this piece. It has captured my heart forever, I assure you.
Timeflies chapter 22 . 4/17/2009
That was a good ending their time together talking about the story, then the baby came and the end just excellent. Frankie holding Katie and his words to her. Thanks.
Timeflies chapter 21 . 4/17/2009
Sweet, romantic and well written. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 20 . 4/16/2009
Nell made him squirm and then confess his heart to her about his life before and now. Frankie kept waiting. Nell finally agreed.

Cute way to hide the journal, under a doily.

Ah, the excitement builds. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 19 . 4/16/2009
You have a way with fun in a chapter. You let them experience the playfulness and teasing of the evening and then she finds the bedroom. Now that's romantic. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 18 . 4/16/2009
Yes, I remember reading that one page and saying I will read this story next. Very good. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 17 . 4/16/2009
This chapter mercy. Patrick seems to have snapped out of his dilemma. Now what? Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 16 . 4/16/2009
Oh, dear, this isn't good. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 15 . 4/16/2009
Wow, what a day they all had, but the I love you made it turn out better. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
Their kiss was sweet and so natural. I was glad Gretchen saw them kiss. Let's hope we never see this woman again. She will marry Thomas and be done with it. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 13 . 4/16/2009
OH, dear, this isn't good. Lizzy will be crushed. Patrick will waste away. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 12 . 4/16/2009
Oh, the snake in the grass is back and ready to strike.

That was a sexy game of Scrabble. I have another idea for playing it. I won't tell. Reading on.