Reviews for The fairy's kiss
Gossamer Silverweb chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Simply beautiful...
jadedpisces chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
A very visual piece. I found your depiction of the Lovegood family to be fascinating - especially the mother. My only critique would be for you to have a run through the spellcheck or grab a beta reader to polish things up. Thank you for sharing.
Ven to the Pen chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
interesting- very well written
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I really like the idea of Luna being Fey. Before you, I'd never seen that idea before, but in your writing it just seems so... natural, like, "Duh! Of course she's of the Fair Folk!"

Anyway, I really liked it, of course, and the way Luna's kiss had protected Neville and defeated Fenrir because of her mother's kiss from before was very unique.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Interesting look at Luna and Greyback.

There were a huge number of typos that interfered with the flow, however. Perhaps you could get a good beta reader?

Still a worthwhile read, thanks!
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Facinating piece of work. I enjoyed reading it more than I can articulate in this review. Great work.
HiBob chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I made the mistake of reading the other reviews and now I can't think of anything original. So I decided to borrow a line from Peter Pan to describe how I feel about your story.

"Oh, the cleverness of you."
Possum132 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Indeed, your nasty little story about Fenrir and Remus is just a prelude to this tale. Well told from Luna's perspective, Daddy is worried, that's scary, but Mummy is cross, and that is very scary! I'm almost sorry for the horrible Fenrir, who thinks to enjoy easy prey. You've put your finger on what is so unpleasant about Fenrir, he wants to use the beast, something like those awful people who deliberately infect others with AIDS. But the beast will not be used ...
Perceval23 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Another great story! Loved all the mythological touches, of course. I would say Fenrir bit off more than he could chew, but he didn't get a bite.

Liking this take on Luna's mum. She did warn him, sufficiently.
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
wow... This was great! i'm actually speakless...
Bagge chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Oh! You know that you are deep into the fanfic when your girlfriend starts giving you written reviews. ;-) Thanks alot, söting! Of course the fairy's curse has to have its fairytale quality. The three questions and the three refusals are right on that track. The Ragnarök-reference was actually taken from BellonaBellatrix, who wrote an encounter between Luna and the big bad wolf way before I thought about it. As for the grammar - perhaps I can ask you for some assistance there... Hugs, love!
yours chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Well done, my love. The repartee between Fenrir and Luna's mother is excellent - asking him three times and three times only :-) And the way you quietly refer to Ragnarok is worthy of Gaiman *smirks happily*

Needs a bit of looking over in the grammar department, but otherwise wonderful.

/Maja
BajaB chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I just love your writing. Facinating stuff.
fledge chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
where does this sudden interest in Fenrir come from? Another wonderfully imaginative little story indeed, amazing descriptions and perfectbuild-up of tension. Great, how Luna's mother speaks just the way Luna herself would. and the piece about being brave is just so very true. And good to see Neville has finally got he self-confidence he deserves.