Reviews for The New History of Magic
Queen Lucy The Valient chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Yo stop putting up really good stories and then just discontinuing them it is getting really annoying
f0a0t chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
UPDATE PLEASE!
obsessiveicequeen chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
must be continued
t recorder chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
ohh do update soon i find this fic sad but intertaining at the same time
ScatteredVisionShatteredDreams chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
WHY DID YOU STOP? *sad puppy dog eyes*

PFC Chase
wover30 chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
haha! I like! keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
ScorpionofFire chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
good premise. i like to think that I'd have read it with the original summary, but I'm not certain.
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
gez. WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN!11 geez i cant wait for the next chapter. your really good
Marie chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
Nice story you've got there. I am quite intrigued by where you are going with it. I have to say that you write quite beautifully, and it really flows well!

I really like where you are going with this, and seeing the other side of the story is great

thanks, adn write the rest soon! :)

Marie
Marching Knight chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
This story is really good. Please update soon, it has already captivated me.

Marching Knight
Aperion chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
bad start.

but it it did pick up after that. god ending. I love how you showed Fudge as a nutcase. keep it up.
Sampdoria chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
Oh yes, this is a story with a lot of potential! I hope you will use it for all it is worth, letting Hermione use her knowlegde not only to save Sirius, but to annoy Umbrigde, prevent the death of Dumbledore, annoy the hell out of Lucius Malfoy and company...I so hope that you will use this fic to give the light side the winning egde a long time before the final battle. A fic where Voldemort and his Death Eaters are twarted at almost every turn, where Malfoy aint protected by his money... A story with such potential, I am almost revriting book 5 and 6 in my mind, thinking of where you can use Hermione to change the story. Oh boy, I do so look forward to see where you take this story, hurry up writing!
Anne chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
This is truly an interesting concept. Keep up the ggod work and update soon!
notwritten chapter 2 . 2/9/2007