Reviews for Father and Son
CharlieBoneFan chapter 7 . 6/16/2019
Loved your story!
RyuuShadow chapter 7 . 11/30/2018
Loved it!
This really deserves a sequel TvT
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2018
Love it!
Paul Lenzen chapter 7 . 4/25/2018
Good work
WolfAtSea chapter 1 . 3/9/2018
I like the concept, but your grammar still needs quite a bit of work. Some word choices also feel very awkward. Maybe you should find more native speakers to completely re-edit the story?
Jaylene Olebar chapter 5 . 4/18/2017
that was a bit sad
GrossAdmiral Thrawn chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
Wonderful story.
Anakin really love his single son.
iloveMOM1597 chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Story's ok. Miss Leah.
Jambee chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
#Great ending. Thank for writing. I kept hoping an waiting for Anakin to tell Luke. 16536
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Want more!
Mellow Orange chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
This is a friggin' epic story.
Firstly, let me just say that I love the way your portrayed Anakin. Still a "good guy," but leaning a bit more into the dark side due to all these crazy emotions that Jedi aren't supposed to have...like fear for the life of his child. I think you got down pretty well what kind of dad he would've been, too.
Secondly, I love the idea of him and his son becoming rogue Jedi and wandering the galaxy doing whatever the heck they want to. I'm kind of imagining that they'll start turning more and more to the dark side while they're out there. A sequel to this would be fun to read.
TwinHuginHelmet chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Hum... I think it was rather good. The ending felt sorta cheesy, but I think you made an overall good job on telling a story in which Anakin and his family is busted. Many(even well-written) fics seem to think that the Jedi order would instantly change their mind regarding celebacy, due to someone having a succesfull relationship. I think you made a very realistic portrayal of the situation. :-)
Eldar-Melda chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
It's truly unfair!

The Order doesn't care for helpful hands in the right moment yet for rules and rules and rules.

Anakin didn't deserve it at all!
JediGaladriel chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
I don't get the Council's decision! I mean, Anakin killed Sidious while he was married to Padme. Why couldn't they let Anakin stay a Jedi & continue training Luke? Is that really the thanks he gets for defeating the Sith? Anyway, nicely done! Glad Anakin & Luke stayed together.
Ani the Fangirl chapter 7 . 12/26/2012