Reviews for Father and Son
GrossAdmiral Thrawn chapter 7 . 4/6
Wonderful story.
Anakin really love his single son.
iloveMOM1597 chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Story's ok. Miss Leah.
Jambee chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
#Great ending. Thank for writing. I kept hoping an waiting for Anakin to tell Luke. 16536
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Want more!
Mellow Orange chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
This is a friggin' epic story.
Firstly, let me just say that I love the way your portrayed Anakin. Still a "good guy," but leaning a bit more into the dark side due to all these crazy emotions that Jedi aren't supposed to have...like fear for the life of his child. I think you got down pretty well what kind of dad he would've been, too.
Secondly, I love the idea of him and his son becoming rogue Jedi and wandering the galaxy doing whatever the heck they want to. I'm kind of imagining that they'll start turning more and more to the dark side while they're out there. A sequel to this would be fun to read.
Keytchtee chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Hum... I think it was rather good. The ending felt sorta cheesy, but I think you made an overall good job on telling a story in which Anakin and his family is busted. Many(even well-written) fics seem to think that the Jedi order would instantly change their mind regarding celebacy, due to someone having a succesfull relationship. I think you made a very realistic portrayal of the situation. :-)
Eldar-Melda chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
It's truly unfair!

The Order doesn't care for helpful hands in the right moment yet for rules and rules and rules.

Anakin didn't deserve it at all!
cje24576 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
I don't get the Council's decision! I mean, Anakin killed Sidious while he was married to Padme. Why couldn't they let Anakin stay a Jedi & continue training Luke? Is that really the thanks he gets for defeating the Sith? Anyway, nicely done! Glad Anakin & Luke stayed together.
Ani the Fangirl chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
loved it...sequel?
Hayden Avery chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
Awesome story
Jelp chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Interesting take on what would have happened if Anakin never fell. Of course he would be even more protective of Luke since his wife and daughter both died. It is sad they had to leave the order, but I must say, I loved the idea of the two of them off together gallivanting across the galaxy. Jelp
mpkio2 chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
Aww, nice ending.

Really enjoyed this story! Hope you make another one soon! :)
mpkio2 chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Yay!

Luke's allright and finally knows the truth! :)
mpkio2 chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
I hope Luke is all right; Anikin seems to be in pure despearation and worry. Please let everything be all right...
mpkio2 chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Obviously, Anikin loves his son, luke, otherwise he wouldn't put him the cell to keep him safe and to prevent his vision from coming true.

But still, poor, reckless, Luke.