Reviews for Losing Ron
Sev crazy girl chapter 1 . 4/17
It is just too bad or even worse how could you separate Ron and Hermione... I want them to be as they are to be I didn't like this much.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Amazing, it is so creative
Hayley chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
No nope no no no nope I CAN BELIVE THAT U DID THAT ITS JUST WRONG ALL WRONG ABSOLUTE IDIOT WHY DID THAT TO RON AND HERMIONE !
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Lol, that would be hilarious if Ron went through a (his) sexy older woman phase. Great job on the story. I've been looking for stories about this pairing and there really aren't that many.
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow, this was a good short story. I really enjoyed reading this. You came up with a creative way to move Ron away from Hermione and towards Gabrielle. None of the characters get bashed, which I really appreciate. However, I loved the part where Hermione punched Nash.

It was good to see Ron create a new life for himself as a teenager. You really sidestepped all of the emo and angst other fan fic writers would concentrate on. I do feel sorry for Hermione. That shrew Nash did her best to keep her away from Ron. I never see Ron harem stories, but this is one situation where I wouldn't mind seeing Hermione and Gabrielle both getting their man. Maybe they could share Ron.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Haha, Hermione punching Nash in the face was a great ending for this. You did a fine job of portraying Nash as a nosy busybody, and made the readers dislike her, and then finish up the fic with some nice catharsis like that.

And the rest of it was good, too. And I really liked Gabrielle's line about the friends of heroes. Really, I just like your fics in general - I've read more than a few of them, though admittedly I haven't been too good about reviewing them, haha. *sweat-drop*

TTFN!
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
"Maybe...maybe in five years Ron would go through his sexy older woman phase."

Loved that line! This is was a lovely, creative story! You did such an amazing job.
A Fire in the Attic chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was brilliant. Gabrielle is my favorite pairing for Ron, as of thirty minutes ago. Reading this only reaffirmed it. :)
kasssumi chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh, wow, what a great idea. Really.
monami27 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Admittedly, I am a Ron/Hermione kind of person, but I loved how you worked this pairing. I still felt so sad for Hermione, but the way you write, I am happy for Ron.
melakem chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was terrific! I've never read it before because I didn't want to read about Ron being happy with someone other than Hermione. But, I love your work, so, I'm glad that you wrote a sequel that gave me a reason to read this! Thanks! Poor Hermione. I did love that blow to Prof. Nash. She had it coming!
ZenJack chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Haha. I love me some Gabby and I love me some Ron. Now I have Ron and Gabby. Nice story.
PrettyFlower chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I feel really sorry for Hermione.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Nice job and thanks for writing.
chic chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
“For so long I thought that everybody had gone on without me, left me behind y’know?”

“But what really happened was I was waiting behind for you. I was waiting for you to catch me up.”

for some reasons, i found these lines strangely romantic!

great story, thank you!