Reviews for Losing Ron
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Lol, that would be hilarious if Ron went through a (his) sexy older woman phase. Great job on the story. I've been looking for stories about this pairing and there really aren't that many.
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow, this was a good short story. I really enjoyed reading this. You came up with a creative way to move Ron away from Hermione and towards Gabrielle. None of the characters get bashed, which I really appreciate. However, I loved the part where Hermione punched Nash.

It was good to see Ron create a new life for himself as a teenager. You really sidestepped all of the emo and angst other fan fic writers would concentrate on. I do feel sorry for Hermione. That shrew Nash did her best to keep her away from Ron. I never see Ron harem stories, but this is one situation where I wouldn't mind seeing Hermione and Gabrielle both getting their man. Maybe they could share Ron.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Haha, Hermione punching Nash in the face was a great ending for this. You did a fine job of portraying Nash as a nosy busybody, and made the readers dislike her, and then finish up the fic with some nice catharsis like that.

And the rest of it was good, too. And I really liked Gabrielle's line about the friends of heroes. Really, I just like your fics in general - I've read more than a few of them, though admittedly I haven't been too good about reviewing them, haha. *sweat-drop*

TTFN!
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
"Maybe...maybe in five years Ron would go through his sexy older woman phase."

Loved that line! This is was a lovely, creative story! You did such an amazing job.
A Fire in the Attic chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was brilliant. Gabrielle is my favorite pairing for Ron, as of thirty minutes ago. Reading this only reaffirmed it. :)
kasssumi chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh, wow, what a great idea. Really.
monami27 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Admittedly, I am a Ron/Hermione kind of person, but I loved how you worked this pairing. I still felt so sad for Hermione, but the way you write, I am happy for Ron.
melakem chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was terrific! I've never read it before because I didn't want to read about Ron being happy with someone other than Hermione. But, I love your work, so, I'm glad that you wrote a sequel that gave me a reason to read this! Thanks! Poor Hermione. I did love that blow to Prof. Nash. She had it coming!
ZenJack chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Haha. I love me some Gabby and I love me some Ron. Now I have Ron and Gabby. Nice story.
PrettyFlower chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I feel really sorry for Hermione.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Nice job and thanks for writing.
chic chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
“For so long I thought that everybody had gone on without me, left me behind y’know?”

“But what really happened was I was waiting behind for you. I was waiting for you to catch me up.”

for some reasons, i found these lines strangely romantic!

great story, thank you!
John chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Great fic...would love to see more chapters added, or maybe even a Ron and Gabs go to France...the tension was really well done...maybe Hermonie can end up with Krum when she follows Ron to France...it's a stretch.
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
SMACK!

“Well I admit I deserved that but...”

SMACK!

“Okay that really hurt Hermione.”

SMACK!

“Will you stop bloody hitting me?” Ron yelled just as the bedroom door that couldn’t stay closed let another uninvited guest inside...well to be accurate, two.

“Want us to hold him down for you Hermione?” Fred grinned with delight at seeing his little brother getting beaten up by a girl.

“Or we could join in if you like!” George chortled as he lifted his camera to his eye and clicked the shutter.

“Good idea George,” Fred nodded, “Blackmail material.”

“Get out!” Hermione screeched as she turned on the twins, making them both jump with the kind of dumfounded fear usually reserved for their mother’s temper.

Ron fumbled behind him and felt a door knob. He turned it quickly and ducked inside the wardrobe to avoid any more of Hermione’s blows.

Only everything was strangely quiet.

lmfao omg funny

Oh I love you,” Ron moaned deeply.

There was a loud bang on the table they were working at and Ron and Gabrielle jumped and looked up to see that Hermione had just dropped a rather weighty book on the table in front of them. She was scowling at the two of them and spoke through gritted teeth to Gabrielle before turning on her heel and storming out of the library with a swish of robes.

“Don’t get too excited Delacour, he says that to every girl who helps him with his homework!

lol

I’ve never been to France. I wanna see France.”

Gabrielle kissed kiss lips enthusiastically and leaned back in his arms.

“I’ll show you mine if you show me yourz!” she giggled mischievously.

lo

l

aww how cute but sad for mione

Welcome to the spinster’s club Miss Granger, your sort always ends up alone.”

Without breaking her stride Hermione turned, swung her arm and thrust her fist into Nash’s jaw, sending her backwards into the wall and sliding down to the floor in a daze, before continuing her turn to carry on up the stairs.

She called back over her shoulder breezily.

“Careful on these stairs Professor Nash, you could have a nasty fall.”

She was still the old Hermione Granger deep inside.

lmfao funny

i loverd it

but hated that NO draco wasin it
unknown chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
that was absoulutely great!