Reviews for Love at first sight
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
aww :(
luna the blonde chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I LOVE IT! FIVE STARS! I love one shots and this is one of the most awsomest ones I have read for hp/ll. Of COURCE I'm not saying that because I love luna as mutch as luna loves harry. *cough cough* Very good. I LOVED IT!
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
awesome
Annie chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
this story was beautiful. it had me crying at the end. i really really enjoyed it.
Cryo-Mystic chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Aww, that was so beautiful and tragic. Harry/Luna is my favorite pairing as well. The end just broke my heard. You did a fantastic job!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
That's really sad. Harry/Luna is my fave pairing, but you did a good job!
limonade chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Wow, that was a million times better than I ever hoped it could be! You took my flimsy request and made it into a -brilliant- fic. That was so beautiful; you incorporated the Thestrals and the Veil so well into the story.

"But the feelings had come, so slowly he hadn’t noticed them."
AnnaCatellaJones chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
i read this whilst listening to black parade by mcr and just as harry fell towards the veil the line you'l never take me started, the song ended as the story did, I was nearly crying.

beautifully written.

Annamort.
Flawless Soul chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
That was... BRILLIANT! Absolutely brilliant! I loved it! It broke my heart though, that Luna dies. She was my favourite character and she and Harry were such a good couple! Good job! Keep it up!
LunaEstel chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
That was very good. I love HPLL ships. I have a similar story I started to write but stopped. You did a good job.