Reviews for Something Unpredictable
maripach77 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
this was just awesome..your fanfictions are very well written, it would be awesome for this to continue and give this awesome fic a happy conclusion.
MadHatterBellatrix10 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. I'd like for it to continue, but it seems against House's nature. Like how he waited just till the last possible moment to do this to her. And the way you said that "why' had all these millions of questions in it, that was beautiful too. Amazing job!
reacquaintance chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is an amazing piece, you've captured their feelings so painfully perfectly. Thanks for sharing this and please write the sequel!
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
hmm! did you ever make a sequel? that was pretty good.
Woody2792 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
A continuation would be absolutely superb if you could!

Again, sorry I'm not logged in /
qgjpadawan chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
as everyone else said before, beautiful writing. love how you wrote House and Cameron true to character. i've barely come upon the series and always loved this couple. going to go thru the rest of your stories now. this story made my day despite the sad ending. it still lifted my spirits. thx and keep writing!
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
wow, this made me cry...i love it! I love House and Cameron together, and I think that you did an amazing job with it...love! 3
Ayoshen chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
My, my, this was so beautiful I can't even express it. I loved the interaction... actually, I'm crying right now. Beautiful, too beautiful and sad indeed.
royalhighness789 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh that was beautiful! I loved how you described Cameron walking through the conference room for the last time. And how they said goodbye to each other was absolutely heartbreaking.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow, such a good story. So sad. But, in my mind, this story is the beginning of something rather than the end. At least, that's what I choose to believe :)

I liked the lack of dialogue; not relying on spoken words seemed appropriate for House especially.
cylobaby chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
that was SO good! Great story!
da3lech chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Damn good...BUT this is the kind of tale that needs a follow-up!

Please...
LadyKay chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I definitely think this would make a great multi-chapter fic as opposed to a one shot. I'm not one for sad endings either though it is very well written :D so here's to hoping you'll write that sequel
ILoveHLaurie chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
omg, that was amazing. I love how you write and that ending killed me too. I'm sitting here, supposed to be studying, reading your beautiful words and tears are running down my cheeks. That was such a sad and beautiful ending, especially how their goodbyes meant so much more. The song was inspiring and now I'm crying all over again.

It was beautiful. I know it was written over a year ago, but I'm hoping you've written a sequel of some kind.
Zeddie7 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
AWW! This was a really good story. I almost started crying.

Zed