Reviews for The Werewolf Tamer
mandorakat chapter 11 . 5h
one thing in confused about is why Hermione thinks if Remus is with her that she would be holding him back from having a normal life. I don't get why having her as a girlfriend as apposed to done other girl would some how be life altering in the negative?
Anoriel Thiliedis chapter 12 . 6/17
Aw, after such fantastic chapters the story's left like this, so disappointing! Especially that the plot is extraodrinarily original and amazing, plus you have a feel for writing.

I so wanted to see Hermione and her struggle and what would she do with Remus there ;P
It is sad that this has been abandoned..
MrsMorgan813 chapter 12 . 5/23
this is still one of my favorite abandoned fics
kalikk chapter 12 . 4/6
bem interessante
Anonymous chapter 12 . 3/25
I LOVE this story! I LOVE, LOVE this story so much.
I love how you make me feel all of these happy and sad feelings. Yet it is hilarious as well.

And I now really like the idea of Remus and Hermione being together now. I hope Hermione will get over future Remus and get a romance relationship with the past Remus.

You have a lot of talent and you are so gifted by writing this magical tale. And I am begging you to please come and finish this story! PLEASE!

If you don't want too finish the Werewolf Tamer, would you let someone else finish it for you? And all of the other readers who are wanting to find out what happens. You could give the person who wants to finish writing it of what you want to happen in the last chapters.

OR you can finish it yourself. PLEASE! I'm seriously begging now. PLEASE!
Guest101 chapter 12 . 2/28
So I found your story and it is awesome, but like any other really good story it appears that you haveabandoned it...
I'll just say not finishing this story would be a great waste of talent and plot, so if you could come back?
lizziecats chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
I love this story, I hope that you will update again soon!

I love Hermione and the idea of her being able to train and tame werewolves so that they can have a better life. I feel bad for all that she has lost but am happy that she has formed a strong bond with all the Marauders and Lily by going back in time.

I look forward to seeing the reactions from the Marauders when they find out where Hermione went as well as to when they hear that Lily went with her. I hope that Hermione will be able to change the future and save James and Lily from being killed while also defeating Voldermort and making the world better for werewolves.

I hope that Hermione will be able to befriend Snape and get the Marauders and him to behave civil to one another. I feel that if she can get Snape on her side and have the bullying by Marauders stop then maybe Snape wouldn't be so bitter and could eventually with the help of Lily get along with the Marauders and vise versa.

Lastly I like the relationship between Hermione and young Remus. I know that Hermione is still mourning the Future Remus but a part me hopes that with her being stuck in the past that she and the young Remus can develop a romantic relationship. I mean if Hermione does change the future then technically the life she and future Remus shared never truly existed since the future she once knew would now be different.

Anyway my thought is that before any kind of romantic relationship can happen between these two first Hermione has to move on and get over her grief of future Remus's death and second would be that she truly opens up to the Marauders about her past and tells them how she's a time traveler trying to save the future. I figure this needs to happen so that there won't be anymore secrets between them.

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!
I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE CAUSE I WOULD BE SO DISAPPOINTED IF THIS STORY WERE NOT TO CONTINUE TILL THE END! :(
MrsMorgan813 chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
love this, even though it will forever be incompleteyou truly have a way with words, and I love Lily's involvement in this chapter.
rosesnblueberries chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
Hi, this is a great story and it really invokes deep emotions. I was saddened that it was abandoned, but I was happy to read even still. :)
crysm31 chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
hmm.. the story is incredible, but according to your high standards I'm not surprised. Your romanian though it's not so good. Understandable, just as my english is probably not that good either. I could help you with the more correct translations if you want. I cannot wait to read the next chapters. By the moment in time of the story I guess there's still a long way to go until the end, right? A very long and exciting road, I know for sure. Well, keep the very good work that you usually do and you'll continue to have some very happy fans.
fish337 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I just wanted to say that was amazing and I just can't believe let us think up something so awful and stunning all at the same time
Calimocho chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
Awesome ff thus far!
Very well written.
Hope your muse comes back send you decide to update again, even the I feel like it's unlikely with how much time has gone by since you last updated.
If not, just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to write this!
- Liz
HGDMSS chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
I hope you come back to this. I've read it before and love this story so far
tsiddiqaamin chapter 3 . 7/20/2015