Reviews for The Werewolf Tamer
Calimocho chapter 12 . 8/26
Awesome ff thus far!
Very well written.
Hope your muse comes back send you decide to update again, even the I feel like it's unlikely with how much time has gone by since you last updated.
If not, just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to write this!
- Liz
HGDMSS chapter 12 . 8/14
I hope you come back to this. I've read it before and love this story so far
tsiddiqaamin chapter 3 . 7/20
Love it!
aadgregory chapter 12 . 7/10
Fantastic read! I do hope you would continue this story. It's simply amazing, I can't put it down!
crazy about mikos chapter 12 . 6/10
I love your story and I was hoping and wondering when you would post another chapter. Please say soon
LovingYou2 chapter 12 . 6/7
Oh man im sooo in love with this fic..hope one day you'll finish
eliza344 chapter 12 . 6/3
Where do I begin? I never pictured Remus with hermione before this story. I find it fascinating to read, and how you built us up with happy moments then tore them down with heartbreaking events. But I love the roller coaster emotions gained from the story and how believable the characters emotions are and the depth you go into as well makes this story a great read. I love the character development as well, making the reader really engage and feel like the characters. I love the past relationship between hermione and Remus and the one they are currently working towards :). I honestly can't wait to read another chapter, though I see you haven't updates in ages so I hope you haven't abandoned it yet! Please continue with this piece of work it's just too good to let go. Anyway incase you haven't guessed it, I love your work and this story (though tragic) have fun writing :)
petabread chapter 12 . 5/20
One of the best stories I have ever read here, It was captavating and beautifully written! I do really hope that you continue writing. I'm off now to check out more of you work, thank you.
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
this is awesome I love it cannot wait to see more and I hope that she helps Peter not go to Voldemort's side
BipolarDragon chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
I just found this story and I'm completely enthralled.
If you ever take it out of hiatus - and I really, REALLY, hope that you do - I'll be here to read the rest of it.
Infinite101 chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
Wow this is such an amazing piece of writing, i hope you one day choose to continue with their story - it's definitely one of the best Remus/Hermione fics i've ever read
skyoria chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
I know it says that this story is on hiatus, but do you have any plans to update it anytime soon? I saw you updated your profile not that long ago, does this mean you're writing? or are my hopes to be dashed? This is a great story and I'd hate to see it slide away. even though it hasn't been updated in years... It's so different from other HG/RL fics I've read and I love the originality and the quality of you're writing. Please. Pretty please! Do it for the children! Just think of all of us, waiting... and waiting.
StillIRise chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I like the story and the romance. I love how compassionate Hermione is, but could you showcase her flaws more?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
I never leave reviews on unfinished stories but I have to on this one and you have to finish this one. I have to get you to finish this. It's so great. It's the best story I've ever read. Please, oh please finish this. You can't leave a story as great as this incomplete. I need more Remus and Hermione love! I need it! I need you!
JazzyPoole chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
I've loved this as it's so creative and original. I hope you start updating again