Reviews for The Werewolf Tamer
Lorrana Emily chapter 12 . 1/1
Adoro sua História, por favor não desista dela ;)
YourdadcallsmeAeds chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
I'm so sad I didn't realise this hasn't been updated in 10 years I love it so much I hope you will come back to it
heleana1 chapter 12 . 8/11/2017
Please update soon!
MamaHooterz chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Please come back to this. It is amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2017
This is my faborite.
You did great.
GaaraRules29 chapter 12 . 5/24/2017
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please tell me that you haven't left this story to rot away? It's amazing, I love this story soooo much, it's different then anything I've ever read, and the writing style is fantastic and wonderfully done, please continue this story soon, please!
heleana1 chapter 12 . 5/3/2017
Please update!
Ren Mashiro chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
I know it's been 10 years... but PLEASE, for the love of everything holy, consider coming back to finish this one.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 12 . 3/14/2017
It seems doubtful that you will come back and write more. The header says its been many years since an update and by now you're probably at a different place where the muse is gone or all feels like rubish. But in case you do ever come back, I leave a few of my thoughts just in case.

I really enjoy this story. I like the truley creative idea of a "werwolf tamer" and all that it entails. I liked the prologue chapter because it showed us the past. Then the character development of the characters in the 70s are well done. The weird connection she feels with the Marauders and how its a weird friendly/professor relations is intriguing.
You didn't quite get to it, but I liked the implied bit about Snape and how all might not be lost yet.
I feel anxious with how much she is allowing Peter to see when he is still such an unknown. Particularly the chance that the DE's might learn the werwolf code from him which would proove bad to her program.
I wish there were more scenes with Brightington (B). You mention he's not a huge talker, but even just little flashes we could see to show he is growing to trust her more and more. His pacing seems really nonexistent and implied rather than shown.
Meanwhile the school year itself seems to be inching along. Story doesn't even seem to be at Halloween yet, and while I understand wanting to lay it all out it bothered me how slow the timeline seems. I was starting to get bored with the school year. I wanted to see her go out to the wolves at Christmas and us get to see somethings different then everyday Hogwarts stuff. Everything seems to be lagging and drawn out, perhaps it's why you left? Beats me, but it is simply a major bit that bugs me.
I do like the scene from this chapter. With the werwolf a tad claw-happy and how Darrel reacts/steps in. Interesting idea to have the future Darrel not tell Hermione some protocol about going into the 70s age camp by herself. As in lacking her werewolf husband as a protective force. Not to mention that the code word appeared wasn't fully solidly a true thing yet. Wasn't bad just a quirky fun twist you through im there. I'm also happy that Hermione shared the WHOLE truth with Darrel because she truely needs a few more rocks in her life. I additionally appreciate you having Darrel remind her of realistic-ness and the all around uphill battle that is clearly still to come. Regardless of Darrel's support being a turing point for her side... Bonus, at least now Hermione'll has some werewolf strength on her side.
I also get the soulmate feel your going with Remus and how clingy/protective he is of her. However I absolutely hated that she showed favortism to Remus on that first moon with B. She's doing this for ALL werewolfs not just past and future Remus. She seemed to hardly acknowledge B at all on that moon. So I get the point your trying to make with Remus, but sometimes it goes too far and hinders her whole goal.

Overall fascinating story. I'm really in love with the whole werewolf tamer concept. And I tend to love Hermione time travel stories. Not to mention the blessing of a supportive 70s Dumbledore was a good choice.
Ren Mashiro chapter 12 . 3/7/2017
I'm a goner... this is unreal. I am COMPLETELY enthralled. Can't wait to see where it goes!
Ren Mashiro chapter 4 . 3/6/2017
Wow. You have me so invested in this reality that reading the name Hermione Granger in this chapter was jarring. You made me believe she is and always has been Hermione Lupin. Who's Hermione Granger?... That is talent, right there. Truly surreal moment.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
This story was so wonderfully written that it's practically painful to think that it's been ten years since it's been updated. It's such a unique story and I'm so glad to have been able to read something so refreshing and well thought out. It seems like you had some big plans for the development of a Hermione/Remus relationship, and I only hope that someday we'll be able to read about it. Loved every minute of this!
AuroDarklund chapter 12 . 1/17/2017
I love your writing style and how you make the reader feel what's going on. It's amazing! If the character is scared, you put the reader on edge. If the character is having an emotional crisis, you twist the reader's heart with them. I love it!
MGB84 chapter 12 . 11/24/2016
I am writing this review in hopes of getting an update on this astoundingly amazing story. Each character is so well written, emotions are shared beautifully. Please, please give us more chapters.
BookReader24 chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
Are you going too finish this story? because I thought the beginning was amazing