Reviews for The Werewolf Tamer
petabread chapter 12 . 5/20
One of the best stories I have ever read here, It was captavating and beautifully written! I do really hope that you continue writing. I'm off now to check out more of you work, thank you.
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
this is awesome I love it cannot wait to see more and I hope that she helps Peter not go to Voldemort's side
BipolarDragon chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
I just found this story and I'm completely enthralled.
If you ever take it out of hiatus - and I really, REALLY, hope that you do - I'll be here to read the rest of it.
Infinite101 chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
Wow this is such an amazing piece of writing, i hope you one day choose to continue with their story - it's definitely one of the best Remus/Hermione fics i've ever read
skyoria chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
I know it says that this story is on hiatus, but do you have any plans to update it anytime soon? I saw you updated your profile not that long ago, does this mean you're writing? or are my hopes to be dashed? This is a great story and I'd hate to see it slide away. even though it hasn't been updated in years... It's so different from other HG/RL fics I've read and I love the originality and the quality of you're writing. Please. Pretty please! Do it for the children! Just think of all of us, waiting... and waiting.
StillIRise chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I like the story and the romance. I love how compassionate Hermione is, but could you showcase her flaws more?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
I never leave reviews on unfinished stories but I have to on this one and you have to finish this one. I have to get you to finish this. It's so great. It's the best story I've ever read. Please, oh please finish this. You can't leave a story as great as this incomplete. I need more Remus and Hermione love! I need it! I need you!
JazzyPoole chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
I've loved this as it's so creative and original. I hope you start updating again
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
Poor Snape an outsider on all sides. Not a pureblood not rich yet still in Slythrin
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Like two overgrown puppies. So cute how she takes them. And the inner Remus awe so adorable. Well three if i count pad foot .
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Brighton ' heartfelt speech is so epic. real men admit their feelings and insecurities.

Lol jealous Remus. So cute
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Too bad to burst her bubble but it's impossible for Harry to be born again . With her time changes, it would have altered when Lily and James would have sex. With all the changes in time It's impossible for them to have sex at the same date for the same sperm cell and egg. As well as diet changes and physical nutrition levels. Maybe James went out drinking that night instead of sleeping with her.

Poor girl it's her husband yet not her husband.

It's sweet that Hagrid made a friend. Who knows if they survive she could maybe set him up with Madame ...Maxime? The half giant head mistress of Beaubeautons.
StarSims2014 chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Please finish. You were doing so well I was really hoping you would finish. But I came back to it two years later and it wasn't. So please don't deny my wait! I love you're story. I was thinking Remus could come into the room one day and see the picture or he could see the watch and it might have his name on it. Or maybe he will finally place the smell of her to him.
With my fairer regards(as Sirius would say) please finish -Trinity
SilverMarkings chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Please please please give us an ending
Rikka-tan chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
It's sad to found a really great fic that could captivated my attention so thoroughly got discontinued/hiatus. I could only hope you will pick this up again.. anyway, I really love the plot, your detailed characterization, and all! You even managed to made me cry, not just once or twice but over and over again, either from touching moments or pure sadness. You really wrote amazing fanfic! :D