Reviews for Back then
Can you make a full fic of number 5?
leasmom chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
waiting for the new one
babeboo1968 chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
Great chapter.
steph chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
so, regular sonny is just plain fine, but jealous sonny . . . talk about hot!
steph chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
gotta love sonny and alexis! they're so perfect!
Ayshen chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
Oh am I going to get jealous Sonny...cause I likey jealous Sonny. More please!
PH2W chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
This was really good, but way to short.

Update soon.

I love the idea of Sonny with daughters.

For a womanizing, misogynist it's the perfect punishment of karma.

Let's see how he deals with his daughter being as unforgiving as he's been in the past.
MzMocha chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
**Love had screwed them over royally in the past, and it seemed ready and willing to do it again.**

You are killing me here... loving the sexis...loving the liason... this story is sheer perfection!
MzMocha chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
you ask for a review of this chapter? whew! there are no words... I'm off for a long drink of cold water...
MzMocha chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
I laughed my way through this entire chapter... if only this could have happened on GH, I would have loved to see these scenes brought to life
MzMocha chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
**He could not deny that she was indescribably beautiful when angry, that she stirred some primal desire to halt her hostility with his lips, to calm the storm of her anger with his body.**

Liason is good, no matter how they happen...

So far, this story just has me saying "wow"... just "wow". So much goodness, I am loving fiery Elizabeth all up in Jason's face and taking no prisoners. And as for Carly, I can't wait to see what's going to happen next...
Ayshen chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
So I love these..read all of them and each was more fabulous then the last. But this one...this is my heart right here.

OMG! So much hotness; like seriously it was crazy hot, and I could see it...and it made me blush...so much emotion too; love the end...him and his thoughts. Awesome, awesome, awesome!
PH2W chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
Of all his relationships this was his greatest... mature, passionate, risky and down right hot!

Your story did it true justice.

Great job!
Vicky Dockery chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
I like this story. can't wait for more.
virgobeauty30 chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Ok, I'm a little confused. In chpt.2, was Elizabeth waiting on Jason to meet her at the bar, and was he the blonde over at the bar? And if he was, how much time passed between chpt.2 and 3 because one minute they're cool, but in the next chpt.3 Jason has deeply hurt her and has come to apologize. I don't get it, but I DEFINITELY want you to continue the story-I just love Sonny being an overprotective father!