Reviews for Boy Next Door 2
0-Faded-Dusk-0 chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
please post soon,this story rocks.
AngelsRevenge chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
love it. i liked BND and i actually think that this is better .
SparkyNZ chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
Yeah... I have to admit I like MWB better, but this isn't bad, seeing as I don't really like Zemyx as much as AkuRoku. It's a nice little fic, though, and I hope you continue writing it!
RocketPAPrika chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
omg, more awesomeness! Lurve it!
AnonymousReader42 chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
i like it! plz update soon!
CodeLyoko chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
I say that Zexy and Demyx's baby looks like Zexion but has Demyx's eyes. XD I actually made a son for the two of my own lol, his name is Nyanx but it pronounced Nie-on with the x silent. I don't mind if you want to use his desc XD as long as I get credited. But then again, it's your choice lol
candyazngirl chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Maxy: Yay! The M-pregnet stuff is scary but I'm OK with it! (Wow.. That is amazing..)

Axel: .. Sexy.. :drool:

Maxy: OMG! You were reading that! Bad Axel bad boy!

Zexion: You know that you aren't supposed to read something to do with sex..

Axel: Come on it's cute.

Maxy: :stares: We agree on something other then revenge! :Screams and hides behind Zexy: Save me! He is not Axel. Me and Axel do not mix! He will melt me! (Read my fanfic to understand.. Well if you want to.)
toodlepipeverybody chapter 3 . 3/17/2007

Murtagh is scaring me...

Make the scary Murtagh go away Thorn... *hides behind Thorn*

Eragon is cool (the trilogy that is)

And that was cute _
little puppet girl chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Aww I like this alot!

very very much

The first part was great and no this is too!
princessOFdarkeness chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
It was good. Ha ha, Larxene's an evil bitch! Lol
akurokulvr chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
rofl, roxas being called axel's wife... ((laughs uncontrollably until saix summons his claymore and i get up, scared))

anyway, great chappie, effie!

akurokulvr- your sister for LIFE!

((insert evil laughter here))

DiZ-Oh Mi Gawd! ((Kingdom Hearts The Stupid Files 7 on YouTube))
toodlepipeverybody chapter 2 . 2/25/2007

*raises an eyebrow*

Did that name have any inspiration from another game? Perhaps a new Final Fantasy one? maybe Final Fantasy XII?

Anyway, I think the child should have Demyx's eyes but Zexion's hair colour. He should be really really quiet but absolutely love music and is, at times, a goofball. :)

Vaan... *giggles*
an unhealthy zemyx obsession chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
this is good but u make the chaps way 2 short!
princessOFdarkeness chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
It was really short. Aw, Roxas shuld have worn a dress... I think B) as far as the baby goes. Good chapter.
princessOFdarkeness chapter 1 . 2/18/2007