Reviews for Ways to Annoy William Wallace
langstonlover chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Lol! I'm laughing my ass off right now XD If you're familiar with the actor that plays Stephen (David O'hara) You should do one of these for the character he played in Crossfire Trail "Rock Mullaney" :)
crvenashkorpija chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Nice ...any more of this?Do you have some on Hamish or his father,or Murron,or Isabelle,or her handmaiden?
LadyWallace chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Oh I totally love these! Great humor here ;) I'm not even going to say which one was my favorite, except I think that perhaps it was showing Wallace's naked baby pictures to the men XD Great job!
CarminaxBuranax chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
This is sooo awesome! I swear to "the almighty" I didn't stop laughing the whole time. Can I request that you post a chapter on how to annoy Longshanks?
jedidah chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Please do more these are funny. I would be laughing hysterically but I'm reading this at 12 o'clock at night. BTW good job.
Dithinus chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
AAH! STEVEN! I LOVE HIM! He cut someone's crotch to make 'em a eunuch, why else? XD You have earned my eternal respect for this. And you're not on your own, I happen to adore him and let out a fangirlish squeal that I;m ashamed of every time I see him. (I can't believe I just admitted that...) Please update soon! It's 2011, please...
Dithinus chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oy, this is awesome? Can you do one with Hamish?
ShadeandthePonies chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
this is hilarious! XD
HetaliaEnglandX3 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Amazing! :D It makes meh heart smile inside

By the way, you can release me to glomp him
nightchildx chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Im such a Stephen fan, so this really made me giggle. Great Job!
Kallios the Scholar chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
I loved this! Please write more, or else I'll...um...whatever. Just please do more. I haven't laughed so hard in a really long time.
Michelle chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
haha this was rather funny, however i must disagree that i found his accent very convincing. must not be a fan eh?
paramorerocks chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
one word: EPIC :p
ArtLightLove chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Ok most of these were random but very amusing and though it has been years sense you posted this you should do ways to anoy Stephen cause he is the man!
Histoire de le Coeur chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Epic. Just epic. No words. If it seems short it's because I'm about to pass out from laughter. :D