Reviews for The Eyes Of The Devil
Rescue45 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
You had me going for a while there. Great story. Loved the ending.
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Yahoo! Had me scared to death. This was another great one. On to the next one! :)
ece23 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow, you had me believing that dream was real there! You have such a talent for making things seem very real. The conversation between the guys is perfect, and I loved the ending - it's so powerful, and I can just visualise it!

brook5 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
love this..I love anything related to bloodbath
Shawne 'til dawn chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Aloha sweet Karen,

So very happy to see that you have posted again. I have sorely missed you and your wonderful stories. Needless to say, I have not been disappointed with this one. Your writing is as wonderful as ever . . . that dreamscape you painted was most frightening and believable my friend... I was sucked into that nightmare and that severed finger . . omg! I was like . . "No! not the pinkie!" LOL. I loved how you wrote that whole scene between the boys . . . the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife and yet, rising above all that anguish, was the strong love and bond between the guys. What can I say my friend . . . your writing continues to inspire me . . . . hana hou (bravo) on a job well done.

Love and light . . .shawne
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
YAY! It's so wonderful to read a new story by you! I enjoyed the angst you put poor Hutch through on this one. You had me worried that Marcus and his gang had caught Starsky all over again. Nice that they always have each other and are trying to get back to normal - even though they obviously have a long way to go to get there. Thanks for sharing this story and your talent with us! Please write more soon!
pawpad chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I love stories that show the aftermath of Bloodbath. After all, it can't be easy to get over such an ordeal.

That severed finger thing was creepy, but I liked the end. Hutch getting the last word and Simon's reaction.

Great story.
Elivalero chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
What a scaring story, Karen! And what an horrible nightmare Hutch had!

The end is perfect, very powerful!

"GAME OVER!" I just could see Hutch slapping the tabletop and saying so.

Eli :-)
Ukkie chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Hey Karen,this is great!Hutch had a real scary dream.I loved it when he told Marcus:"Game over".I could see it !

aussie angie chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
i just love this story bloodbath is one my favourite i just love how hutch had to have the last words again great story can't wait for your next story.
Wolfmone chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Dear Karen,

It was creepy, full of fear. You made it very believable how much both of them still suffer from Marcus' abduction. The ending gives a little satisfaction to Hutch. Very intense story. Thanks for your great writing!

JudyH chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I liked this...and I especially liked this line: "I wanted to stuff the two-bit punk's head into a jar." Hutch was obviously in a very dark place, mentally as well as physically, and this one line summed up his mindset perfectly.

Good job!

Judy H.
Creedo chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Very VERY of my favorite eppies, and you did such a great job with this missing scene. Thank you so much for sharing this...I thouroughly enjoyed this one!

Jan in VA chapter 1 . 1/31/2007

You had me going there for a minute Karen! GRIN!

I absolutely LOVED the ending of your story! "Hutch" confronting "Simon"...making HIM be the one defeated...letting HIM know "Starsky" was fine...he had LOST!

Bravo...Bravo! It's really something I wish that had been put into the episode we saw! ...but then again if we had SEEN something like this...we probably WOULD'NT have seen this wonderful fic of yours! GRIN!

Type to you later!God Bless!

Jan in VA