Reviews for Triptych
Swiping Monocles chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
ohhh. The second one and the last one were way dead-on. Well, the whole thing was, but still! It was all pretty rad.

Rain in the Morning chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Beautiful piece of work. I think your interpretations of the psyches of these two characters was spot-on, and it's refreshing to see a rendering of this relationship that is not homoerotic, or at least not overtly so. One little quibble was the third-person of the first section, "Mind", but that's a minor issue. The guilt of both Orange and White was poignant, and all the more powerful due to the brevity and simplicity of each scene. The section "Blood" made me suspect that White has read "Macbeth"; perhaps our professional thief has a hidden side? I enjoyed your poetic take on a great movie. Well done!
Kimi the Great chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
So good! I love it! I think you got their characters perfectly. I always loved the relationship Orange and White had. You did such a good job!
funkycool chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
That was amazing...I love your structure and the way you've written three individual paragraphs, all connected, in one chapter. I think you've really captured Mr Orange and Mr White so well :)
Marigold chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
Bravo! I enjoy your work immensely. Thanks.