Reviews for Breaching the Screen: Vol 1
arabellaesque chapter 12 . 5/8/2007
Aw. And so it finishes (for now, at least). They've been highly enjoyable, and a welcome sight to see updated - I know I'll miss them, though this one was a fine one to finish on!

So, thank you for such an entertaining bunch of stories - I'd recommend them heartily to anyone into the game :)
Dangerously Incompetent chapter 12 . 5/8/2007
*sobs* The Banter Pack never worked for me.

*sobs* Why are you finishing it?

*sobs* ... I've run out of things to sob about.

Very true this chapter was. If it wasn't for ff, we'd never see any party interaction! Thank goodness we have all these authors working over here to remedy the situation. It's bad that you're finishing, but I'm sure you'll find you won't be able to stay away. You'll get hit by a flash of inspiration and be writing these great stories soon.
PhiloWorm chapter 12 . 5/8/2007
Banter pack... Flirt pack... I WANT THEM! Where can I get them, TELL ME! ...was that over the top? Please excuse me if it was. As you might have guessed I am plauged by the exact same problem as Khan... was (I'm starting to loathe that guy now). So... please don't tell me that those packs are fictional.

To bad the breaches has come to an end but as you said, it had to happen sometime. Happy writing my friend.
Ananke Adrasteia chapter 12 . 5/7/2007
Well... congratulations! The last entry was as great as any previous one. And I'm happy to see that Khan is happy, too. :D

So - until later, thank you so very, very much for writing these! :D
Kendris chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
I have the devil's own time kicking party members. I managed to let go of Minsc in my current game, but no way am I losing Jaheira and Imoen!

Of course, in the wonderful world of fanfiction, you can ignore those foolish restrictions...what am I up to now...9...10?
arabellaesque chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
:D :D :D

I absolutely knew that I wouldn't be disappointed by your writing for this, so thank *you* for making me get such a big smile on such a grey day :D

And much like Ananke, one day I need to find the time to catch up with Greywulfe's journeys again...
Dangerously Incompetent chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
Loved it. It infuriates me the way you can only have 6 people. This was really fantastic, as all the others were. Even in funny clips like this, you still manage to write excellently. The description at the beginning really set the scene. Keep up the good work!
Dromiceius chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
""Too much residual evil around... can't get a good lock on her." Khan said stubbornly."

Heh. Has he tried rerouting auxiliary power to the main deflector?

I'm afraid I saw the punchline coming on this one, so it wasn't quite as strong as the other chapters. Still fun, though. :)
KirbyWong chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
i love it! ha ha ha ha ha!

Sings-off-key chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
Yippee, another chapter. I have been just loving this story. All those lovely cheesy tactics that make me cringe when I use them...and yet I cannot resist. Very funny indeed.
PhiloWorm chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
... you know that particular little bunny has been hopping around inside my skull ever since I reached Naskhel in BG1.

Nice characterisation of Viconia by the way.
Death Korps chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
The whole number-restriction is kinda silly ingame... but it even more sucks in reallife Anyway, you did a nice job with describing the whole issue... Another reason for small partys is the splitting of exp.

Maybe you should Khan mumble about not getting enough for himself in the next chapter? I'd love to see the reaction of the others on that.
Ananke Adrasteia chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
"... can't get a good lock on her." That just killed me. You're getting into my favourites, and as soon as I find some time, I'm reading your long, long, long story.

In other words, priceless. I just want to read the rest of that conversation, as Jaheira tells Khan that Minsc is Staying With Them... :D
zephlyn chapter 10 . 4/19/2007
very nicely done. loved the humor.
arabellaesque chapter 10 . 4/14/2007
Ah, the tardis-like pockets of the storekeepers, this time :D And as enjoyable as ever - especially the end, with Khan muttering about the first game, to Aerie's complete confusion :)

These really are proving to be proper little gems :D
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »