Reviews for Stupid Is As Stupid Does
F chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Good lord, what a difference a chapter makes.

Well, I'm struggling to find specific bad parts of the last chapter to pick out, although thats only because it was all equally terrible.

I really had hopes that Blaise was going to prove to be moderately intelligent, I guess she's just going to be yet another stupid bitch in Harrys life.

There's a reason people read H/Hr fics, only chance you have in which Harry stands a chance of having an intelligent partner.
F chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
So Harry's insane in this fic? He's an average student at best, and particularly lazy even when he has the motivation of a dark lord out to get him. He's somehow deluded himself into thinking he stands a chance against him?

Honestly, sounds fantastic, I'm just not sure if it's deliberate or not.

Two things wrong with this fic though. He has no reason to be moping over Sirius, he barely spent any time with him, and it's pretty clear that the letters between them were very infrequent.

Also he's at the Dursleys, it's just stupid, unless the plan is to write him as a masochist who loves being reminded of his abusive childhood, there's no reason to be there.
Nielso chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
Hahahaa Oh god that last part with caspian was priceless
ZoeZK chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
aww that was cute! it was kinda random that one minute they hate each other and then it's like 5 (4?) years later! dun dun dun lol and stupid caspian is a little brat, he needs to chill. when she said she was married i was like 'god damn!' lol so thanks for having theo bite the dust lol
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
Great idea and thanks for writing.
temporary placeholder chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
Could you upload the original story somewhere? The one with around 30 chapters...
Tmctflyboy chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
well glad that they finally get together in the end
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
Er, what happened to the rest of the story if I may ask? I get that you may not have time to rewrite it, but if you have a copy, can you repost the original? It was a joy to read and it's sad to see it put away like this. If you want help with formatting / posting, I'll happily volunteer.
cyiusblack chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
update soon
Fire From Above chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
Thank you for the story. I was actually wondering if you had abandoned it recently. And typical for a proposal to be met with drool.
AstronautZombieBerndi chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
i am so glad harry didnt bugger off to 'find himself' as so often happens! coma's are much more forgivable XD. You'd think people would take more care with birth control measures, though. how many fics are there where harry knocks up some chick, eh?

i would enjoy reading the rest of the story, but you're a lot more considerate than other authors that never finish at all.

berndi
Jen103 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
aww thats cute. thanks for finally updating :P i love the kids, they're cute :)

xx
Cosmic-Reason chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
I love this story, I thought the original was great but I look forward to seeing the rewrite. Update soon! )
Potterfan4life chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
Great Story hope you update soon!
pgig chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Great story, is there a link where the original story can be found because i would love to read it.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »