Reviews for How to Skin a Cat
crazyforcanines chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
i always wondered who would come off worst in a confrontation: hotaru or natsume?

"Somehow, the monotonous, utterly controlled way she threatened him was much more frightening than he would ever willingly admit. She blinked at him, and had he been anyone other than who he was, he suspected he would have shrunk in on himself unconsciously. As it was, that infinitesimally meaningful, involuntary gesture made him feel very, very small."

*shivers*

natsume must have nerves of Reinforced Steel.

ruka... yeah, his taste in women is screwed.
Kai chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
a conversation with Koko? TORTURE! sounds interesting write again!
kittyblossom chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Your writing is rather pristine and flawless. Commendations, friend.
DELETE MY ACC chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
cool

hey can u mail me d full link 4 d full ver. of 'between a rock and a hard place'? tanx
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
More, please.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I loved it. I love Tsubasa and him interacting with natsume is killer. None of the mistakes you've mentioned detract from the story so much that it's not very enjoybale.

Thanks for the read.
Mysticchowz chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
I really hope that you're still planning on working on this story and will update soon!
li'l kitty chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
that was funny but i was 2 stupid to understand half of it...LOL.
Kaya-chan90 chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
Well, that's our Hotaru how we know and love her! -

Your write-stil is really good! -

Kaya-chan
Kaya-chan90 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Öhm... I didn't get it! Oo

I'm too stupid! _

But, It's funny and I hope Part 2 will coming soon! -

Kaya-chan
Glittery.Night chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
I would have posted on the tsubasa part I but it's now in the chapter 1 position and I already commented on chapter 1... good job, the ending is sprta weird but unny too, keep up the great work!
flora0moonstone chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
i would loved to see koko conversation with natsume, it would also be interesting if u add a conversation between natsume and personna i would like to see how it turns out! update soon :P
Glittery.Night chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I can't wait for the next 'interrogation'...lol... really cool... I love how you ended it -...
Aesshen chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This is so cute! And well-written, too. There are a few awkward phrases here and there, but they in no way detract from my enjoyment of the story. Those other chapters need to be written, particularly the Koko one.
double L chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
well, well, well...

this IS interesting...even it looks pretty boring at first.

there are a lot of figurative facts hidden in the conversation between Hotaru & Natsume, which is something you don't see everyday.

great~