Reviews for A Story To Remember
SonataEternal chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
Wow, I love this story. Its really well written!
Portkeys Miss-Mione chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
Thanks for sharing! I'm suddenly feeling a bit lonely after reading this, but hell, it was beautiful. You know, I mostly don't like story adaptations, but this one was fantastic. In fact, I started reading fanfiction with an adaptation of Dirty Dancing, it must have been good at least for me to continue reading... your Sleeping Beauty tale was even better so, see yo ufor the next?

Cheers,

Sara.
LostUtterings chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
I know it's taken me just about forever to review this since you posted it. But I have read it, I do adore it and it was such a lovely flirty ending :) It's truly wonderful. And at the time of its posting it helped me more than I can say, so thank you both, for more than you know.
Bil chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
I've really enjoyed reading this story and I'm glad they got a happy ending. Thank you!
Laura Fajardo chapter 5 . 2/26/2007
Really enjoyed it! That's all there it is left for us , ADMM shippers, now, right? Fairy tales? Sad, sad, sad thought. humpft.

It is always nice to read something by you.

Keep 'em coming!
Aleta chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
Yay! I so enjoyed this tail. I hope that you keep writing brilliantly done.
trulyamused chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
Wonderful wrapup. Excellent work ladies.

I only feel a tiny bit sorry for Fairy Hooch. (grin)

Truly
miss mcGonagle chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
Ah yes, that was a brilliant story...I loved every bit of it.

Wonderful work ladies!
OSUSprinks chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
Thank you for letting me down easy about Trelawney... lol

If it helps, I figured you would be too kind hearted! :-D

I loved this chapter.

The description of their first kiss was so sweet. I loved the note from "Fairy Hooch" with the mention that only true loves kiss could have woken her and that Minerva should at least think about it before killing her. lol

I loved how nervous and unsure Min was and that Albus recognized that and took care of it!

Their conversation was so sweet. His reasons for not wanting the other fairytales were very cool and I loved him talking about her in the mermaid costume!

I hope they had a wonderful weekend and that Hooch didn't encounter too many problems!

Thank you for another amazing story! I loved every minute of it!

Happy writing,

Sprinks
Weezle13 chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
Ah what a surprise they got together. not that im complaining mind you i love it when it ends in a happy ending.

Its just lucky for Hooch that it did otherwise we wouldnt have a hooch and shes is one of the ... erm... most interesting characters lol.

Its a great story keep on writing

Weezle
AssortedScribbler chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
Ok, I said the last chapter was good. This... was SO MUCH BETTER! I couldn't have believed you could be better than last time, but this was playful, enjoyably funny, and sweetly sentimental. Thank you again and again, that was the most wonderful story, and I know it will definitely be one to read again some day, when I'm feeling blue. THANK YOU!

xxStellaxx
AssortedScribbler chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
That was possibly your best chapter to date, a wonderfully descriptive and emotive chapter with truth and heroism shining everywhere! Congradulations, I know you will keep getting better, and I can't wait for the next one! Luckily, I don't have to.

xxStellaxx
yourmirroroferised chapter 4 . 2/14/2007
Ah, this chapter is so cute! I Love this story, You guys rock! How did you ever decide to writer stories like this together. You make me jealous! Unfortunately, all my friends are too busy watching Scrubs to bother with Harry Potter, (sniff). But Kudos to you two for pulling this off so well!
Bil chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
I like how they keep getting caught up in the story and then pulling back to remember that it isn't really real. Albus breaking the magic-block I also liked, because it helps bring up the fact that this isn't the original story but a new version of it. And then following on from that, he throws away the sword and defeats the dragon his way. Very cool.

Minerva is great in this story, not wanting to play the role but being convinced to do so in various ways.

So is this happening in real time, or will they pop back into the real world at the same time they left?

Anyway, great chapter (as always). I'm looking forward to the final chapter - these two *deserve* a happy ending!

P.S: If a house elf ever read this story he would be absolutely horrified at the slovenlyness of his storybook counterparts! (Sorry, random thought ;) )
OSUSprinks chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, OH PLEASE LET HIM FIRE TRELAWNEY!

I know it's not her fault, but still! There is NO WAY he can feel good about her after all that! Maybe there was more to Hooch's plan than I realized! ;-D

I just wanted to hold Minerva at the beginning when she was talking to Hooch. It was so sweet that she was worried about Albus, even though they know it isn't real. I love that they are both getting so involved in the story. Albus was the great mighty warrior you want your Prince Charming to be! Great job with that! It's nice that he is feeling the effects of the fight. I loved Hooch throughout.

Excellent job as always dears!

Happy writing,