Reviews for A Friendship Betrayed
That's a very good story, because it's plausibile. Jarlaxle might actually think he wasn't doing much damage to his friend, since he just saw the vantage of his position.
Just one thing, at the time house Do'Urden attacked house DeVir, Zaknafein hadn't been the patron anymore since a few centuries at last, since Rizzen had already generated three children (Nalfein, Dinin and Maya).
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Good job. For me, it sounds like something that might have happened, and Jarlaxle doesn't strike me as being OOC, quite the contrary. The timeline seems a bit off, though - I'd imagine Zak would've tried to run away sooner (if ever), as a younger elf, not right before the war with house DeVir, when he's almost 400.
x chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
well this pretty much sucked and all it did was make me mad that you even attempted to create this
x chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Absolutely out of character for those involved and horribly written.
Dreamingsinger chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
A very good story. I like the idea of Zak once making an attempt to leave and make it to the surface. Very intriuging concept you created. i never would have thought of him wishing to, or ever having the nerve to try for a an escape.

Also, I was quite amused by the personallity you gave to the matron mother. She very much reminded me in your story, of a woman of society, country club type. That was a differant way tho try to picture her behaving, but you somehow pulled it off nicely.

Keep up the good work
Jack The Bard chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
That is very intruiging! I'm glad you wrapped up that little thing for us with a nice, neat web spell.
iron mongoose chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Wow! that was a truly awesome story! one of the best i have read [wish i had wrote myself damn!] truly keep up the great work!
Dark Queen Come To Krynn chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This is great! It reads really well! And since I'm a fan of all things Zaknafein, it made me happy!

~

Phlar Lloth Sinsrickla,

Dark Queen Come To Krynn
Luma66 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
That was a really good interpataion of a one line in a novel. I could see something very similar to this happening. You did very well on the characters and getting the mood set. I liked this.
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Hey, cool. DeVir. Interesting way to explain the war. And a fic that describes Jarlaxle's betrayel of Zak! I like your theory a lot. One that makes sense and could easily fit in with the holes Salvatore left. Great job (as usual)!

Ssinssrigg,