Reviews for A Friendship Betrayed
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Good job. For me, it sounds like something that might have happened, and Jarlaxle doesn't strike me as being OOC, quite the contrary. The timeline seems a bit off, though - I'd imagine Zak would've tried to run away sooner (if ever), as a younger elf, not right before the war with house DeVir, when he's almost 400.
x chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
well this pretty much sucked and all it did was make me mad that you even attempted to create this
x chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Absolutely out of character for those involved and horribly written.
Dreamingsinger chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
A very good story. I like the idea of Zak once making an attempt to leave and make it to the surface. Very intriuging concept you created. i never would have thought of him wishing to, or ever having the nerve to try for a an escape.

Also, I was quite amused by the personallity you gave to the matron mother. She very much reminded me in your story, of a woman of society, country club type. That was a differant way tho try to picture her behaving, but you somehow pulled it off nicely.

Keep up the good work
Jack The Bard chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
That is very intruiging! I'm glad you wrapped up that little thing for us with a nice, neat web spell.
iron mongoose chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Wow! that was a truly awesome story! one of the best i have read [wish i had wrote myself damn!] truly keep up the great work!
Dark Queen Come To Krynn chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This is great! It reads really well! And since I'm a fan of all things Zaknafein, it made me happy!

~

Phlar Lloth Sinsrickla,

Dark Queen Come To Krynn
Luma66 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
That was a really good interpataion of a one line in a novel. I could see something very similar to this happening. You did very well on the characters and getting the mood set. I liked this.
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Hey, cool. DeVir. Interesting way to explain the war. And a fic that describes Jarlaxle's betrayel of Zak! I like your theory a lot. One that makes sense and could easily fit in with the holes Salvatore left. Great job (as usual)!

Ssinssrigg,