Reviews for Huggable
JBubbles chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
yay yay

fluff and happy to conter-ballanced the other fic of yours I already read
BLAYNK chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Hm. I love those three together.3
yuhki minamitani chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
omg! is this a threesome? really cute though.
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
The begining and middle were hilarious, and the ending was arousing and cute! Good work pal! :
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
So many hugs for Ryoma! So fun to read the list of them! I love how each instance was ended the same way, except for the last one. Well written and very fun to read!
amaitoru chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
aww too cute! That's the first thought that came to my mind after reading your fic so there ya go. lol nice fic.
IHaveNoLife chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Ryoma is huggable! Nice job, that was really cute!
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
kawaii!
speadee chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I like how you made the first few parts sound like a poem or song verse with the same patterns. It's like those 3 to hug and squeeze Echizen. They must have given Captain Tezuka and Fuji the idea.
PandaBaby87 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
A THREESOME? GAAH...
Karupin chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I LOVE this, this actually one of the first times i've read a TesuFujiRyo fic! I love it!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
whoa is all i could say.
illusioned chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Ryoma *is* huggable! Look at him, in all his pwnage-ness and his "mada mada dane"... you can't NOT want to hug him. *glomps him and you and everything about this story because it is pure brilliance*

'"-Whojustgropedme?"

"Whoops!"

Fuji hides a frown behind his hand. Tezuka gives an inaudible sigh.'

Um, yes, that was my favorite line. Or lines. Whatever. And the TezuFujiRyo bit is so wonderful and I'm a bit dizzy from it because it's *incredible* and I think I'm in love with you because this story is gorgeous. *fangirls*
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
D I have no idea how you do it, but your stories, a lot of the time, go from innocent playing to horrible indecency. How do you do it?
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
heart TezuFujiRyo - what a kawaii fic! Thank you for writing.