Reviews for House of Mirrors
Update please ! We love it ! :)
Skye1963 chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
please finish this wonderful story! thank you! I love it!
Ravnur chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Hmm. To bad, it's been more than five years since this story was updated, but well. It was interesting, and I was torn between Sam staying or returning to Dean. Mostly returning to Dean though, no matter how adorable the John, Dean and Sammy are.
Von chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
More please! I'm dying for comrade-in-arms SamnJohn and Mommy!Sam to Dean and Sammy :D
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
this is good, you should continue it :) I'd like to see how it all plays out
Sony Boy chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
wow. Back to the Future timeline theory is what you're using right? I accept that. Just wow.

Sam is back in time, no way back and now changing the timeline. At least its to the best future he can try. I like how you didn't forget Max and I hope he gets a happier family life...actually is he going to stay with the Winchesters?

I like the idea on how even thought Sam is no longer John's son he's now willing to be his hunting partner or backup or something. I really do hope that it works out for them.

I have to wonder, will Dean-Sam's Dean, not little Dean-also go back in time and somehow end up with Sam or not? I'm kinda uncertain if I want him to show up or not...

So for a lastname for Sam I have: Carter, Jackson-for civil war names-, Remington, or LeMat -just to keep with in firearm names. He cant stay nameless forever.
NongPradu chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
Oh gosh... This is positively heart-breaking, but it looks like you haven't touched it in a LONG time. No plans on finishing it then?

If I could pull off the puppy dog eyes I'd be attempting them right about... now. :)
Tomorrows Dust chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Awesome! Absolutely awesome! Like the kick-ass Sam, tis nice to not have him being the one that needs protection all the time. And your writing is intruiging, it really draws the reader in. Oh, and you manage to avoid angst and melodramatics You're a hero :D Really, wonderful story, great job,

Huggels, Tomorrows Dust
Von chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
(Laughs)

I'm so frustrated! I absolutely LOVE this fic to BITS!

The idea is so deliciously interesting and you've written it so well. I love how you've tied in the different characters together and I ADORE how you've made Sam be so proactive about changing things. Remembering the little things like Max's abusive family.. and doing something about it. THAT'S what makes him such a good person.

I love how you write Dean, by himself, with Sam and with Sammy. :D

I love how you mentioned that John is eager for a comrade, a hunter he can learn from and *trust* and have at his back, instead of being alone and learning through harsh and dangerous experience, dragging his sons in to watch his back too early.

I love the potential this fic has, how it will turn out for Dean and Sam to have someone like Big!Sam at their family's back.

I hope that Sam can make their lives better, give this other world a loaded hand, before eventually returning to Dean (because I can't bear for him to be alone :D).

I'm torn between desiring Sam to be with the Winchesters for years and between getting back to Dean soon.

Then again, this is a Supernatural artifact.. Maybe he CAN spend years without aging a day and when he gets back, only a day has passed..? *shrugs* I have no idea what you've got planned, but I expect I'll love it!

One MINOR thing..? I am going to EXPLODE with these tiny chapters. :D I love bite-sized food, but bite-sized chapters drive me insane. Just fair warning for my next, most-likely-rabid review. :D
ShadeAngel chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
Oh, wow. That's pretty awesome. There aren't enough time travel fics in this fandom and there are even less really good ones. I know that after over a year without an update it's pretty unlikely there will but another, but I'd really like to see more of this.
Aimed mischief chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Wow, great story. _
Angelbyname chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
Have you given up on this wonderful story?

I came back to re read it again and its still great.
Kalira of the flames chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
This is a wonderful and very emotional story. I like your portrayal of Sam and your instincts as to what Dean and Sam would have been like in '83 after the fire.

I hope you decide to finish someday. I really enjoyed reading it.
becomingwaturmeanttobe chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
I like this! Update soon! Great concept.
LadyJanelly chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
This is one of the most awesome fics I've read on ff net. Ilove the way you pay with Sam's emotions and how he feels about his family. The way the characters click together.

Amazing work. Can't wait for the next part.