Reviews for After Life
Pixychick84 chapter 2 . 3/12
Yes love it! you paint a beautiful picture I would wanna go to that church! LOl poor fourth divisin XD and now I cant get this image/sound outa my head of Zaraki singing amazing grace LOVE THIS!
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/12
"We are not doing this to get into Heaven... Rather, we are doing it to bring Heaven wherever we go." Rather profound. And very ture, weather you beilve in heaven and god or not your motivation should be others and not urly yorueslf. Also I LOVE the idea of Zaraki and Yachuri in church :D
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This was great! :3
Deofiro chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
MORE MÁS MOTTO this was an awesome funny story
mndstjohn chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Ecstatic! Funny story!
Sweet baby Jesus chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I...this...it's...I'm full of all these happy feels right now.
person chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
yes very happy now
Crimsonlocket chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I know this was probably just meant as funny (and I did laugh) but I actually found your two-shot kinda cute (no idea why)
Leonard L. Church chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I have to say this is on of funniest, most inspired fics I've ever read!
Manga154 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
So twisted, so funny. I love this story!
X59 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
really good.
Keeper of the Infinite Library chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Ya know when I first saw this fanfiction I thought it was going to be a Un-posted Naruto/Bleach Crossoverand that Zaraki was going to be Jashin... ya know that is a great Idea... wonder if anyone else has had it?... anyway nice job on the fic.
A midsummer night's dream chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
ahaha...I'm speechless. XD
DarkFusion chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Very amusing fic. The idea of Kenpachi and Yachiru inspiring a church is funny yet you also made it surprisingly credible. This second chapter was also a nice little addition since it's good to see our favorite captain's viewpoints. Great job!
There Was A Silence chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Ha ha! Very good! Interesting and funny, great job.

Silence