Reviews for And By Friday
King bob chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
You should be proud... it was reeeaaall good ;)
RmeGamr chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I totally agree. I don' know what it is that's so different, but I actually really like it.
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
how do u have sex first and not a hickey? good story though.
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
AWESOME I LOVE
JBubbles chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I loved the calendar
thisentireaccountembarrassesme chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This is wonderful. :3 You did a great job with every character. :D And I really like these parts:

"Dan was happy because he knew that Akutsu should have been somewhere else that period."

"He didn't understand how Dan could look so much like a virgin every time."

Sennie chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This is the first AkutsuDan fanfic I've ever read, and just because of that I felt the need to actually review something for a change (I usually just put good fanfics in my favorites list, not bothering to write a review...yes, I'm lazy). Though it was a little short it was still really good, and also very well written. I loved it :)
Seran Hawthorne chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Cute :D I love AkuDan, it's so sweet and canon.
kunitsu chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Wonderfully done and the smut was just hot
InuFire chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Akutsu and Dan are so cute together hope you write more like it.
applejioux chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Very cute. I love this pairing so much, but sadly theres so little of it. Thanks for writing. Hope you write some more fanfics with this uber cute pairing. )
KArrie chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
/*/*/*/*/ I ... Sorry I'm stil blushing mad here.

Akutsu and Dan are So cute! I think it's becasue it so easy to tell who the uke and seme is xD!
inuwolfram chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
that couple is so cute! loved reading this fic good work
Aly the Trickster chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That was actually really sweet, but it was a little rushed. Thanks for a good story,

~Aly
bandwitch chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I really enjoyed it! :) You wrote it REALLY well (and the pr0n was hot XD). Awesome job!