Reviews for Unforeseen Love
tommy5146 chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Good
sychopenguin5 chapter 20 . 11/2/2012
I've enjoyed this story. The premise is a solid one, of Jet being caught and forced to work as a servant, although it's kinda sketchy in the beginning. Despite the rocky start, the story actually does end up where it needs to be, in regards to the boys' feelings for each other and whatnot.
I am especially pleased with the way you write the fight scenes; that's something that I see done sub-par in a lot of fanfiction, and it's good to find something that does both boys' fighting styles justice.

Whelp, I'm headed over to the sequel now!
shadowsGirl36 chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
Nooooooooooooooo! Why did it have to end?! *crying* just when the story got even more exciting! A
TideOfMelancholy chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
Amazing story.

I loved how Jet acts throughout the story.

Anyway, off to read the sequel (i'm sensing poor Jet will be tortured again...)

Well done.
BFDreaming chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
I'm sorry, but Mai is seriously out of character like whoah. You may want to watch some of the episodes in which she plays a major role.
accio luna chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
lmao xD I loved the zuko and azula thing ahah.

I. Love. This. Story :)
jessicainspace chapter 19 . 8/21/2010
omg this was sooo good! "For the rest of their lives, for all of eternity, their love would live on." that line was so sad... omg i was on the floor bawling like a baby. this chapter was so emotional and i truly despise mai now. god she's such a stupid bitch... zuko x jet forever! finally zuko steps up and owns his feelings AND kisses jet! best moment ever! amazing job on this chapter, simply fantastic!
jessicainspace chapter 11 . 6/26/2010
oh zuko... thinking he can shut his heart out to love... tsk tsk tsk. he's only going to end up hurting himself in the end by making this harder than it has to be. i only hope that jet can still win him over. they really do make an amazing match. and oh, i think it's hilarious how the first thought zuko gets when he see's jet without a shirt is that he's naked or they've had sex. he really is adorable in that aspect!

you really had me going there with that whole azula thing. i actually thought it was real.
jessicainspace chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
hm, special wine? yup! zuko will definitely feel that in the morning. i really hope that zuko doesn't end up sleeping with mai or something. he and jet should TOTALLY get it on! so they aren't gay yet they like each other (two males)? yup, that makes total sense. i wish mai would just fall in love with someone else and stop whoring over zuko. i just want him and jet to get it over with already and confess their undying love for each other. but i guess i'll just have to wait for that, won't i? btw, i love your cliffhangers! they always get me so excited and ready for more! i really do wonder what zuko is going to do... drunk... vulnerable... totally off guard... *wink wink* and it was sooo cute when zuko and jet held hands and the fact that zuko was clearly jealous the entire night... awwwww! i gotta have some more... i am DYING to know what happens next!
jessicainspace chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
well first off, let me start off by saying that i myself would NOT mind seeing jet and zuko naked *drools to death* and secondly, this chapter was incredible! i really love this story now and it just keeps getting better and better! i love how they both keep having dreams about the other, it's so cute! mmm mmm mmm! jet and zuko... together... in a hot tub... all by themselves... naked? oh yum-my! what i wouldn't give to see that... *dies of heart-attack* "He had wanted nothing more then for Jet to hold his body up against his." question for zuko: isn't that what we ALL want? this is definitely getting good! and oh, what's this...zuko and mai at the festival and jet and... who? oh,this ought to be good! gotta have more! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
jessicainspace chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
omg, me too! but of course zuko is going to be the 'girl' in the relationship. i mean, jet is all manly and roughed up and far less stuck up than zuko, making him the perfect 'man' of the two. i really liked this chapter! i found it funny and hot! man, every time zuko and jet got close, my heart began pounding out of my chest. aw, violence! the supposed 'answer' to all our problems. kicking jet in the ribs really proves that you're straight, doesn't it zuko? anxious to see what happens next! btw, love how you write this in a more modern vocabulary! xoxoxoxoxoxo
jessicainspace chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
okay so you have my attention with these few chapter. i really like where this is going and i love the progress with the jetko! this story looks promising and i am dying to read more! let's see what happens next, shall we?
Rainmy chapter 21 . 6/15/2010
guess they'll stay as lovers then...

nice fic,I liked how you changed the canon without it losing sense.
jessica499499 chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
Great job! You going to continue?
zutarakid50 chapter 21 . 9/27/2008