Reviews for Follow the Fool
Lugrak chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
Hey, I just wanted to say I love this story. I read it like four times already and it still is amazing
SongbirdSonata chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
this fanfic is probably such an old relic to you but i just had to say that i've been stunned to silence by how fantastic this was. honestly the best fanfic i've read in so long wow.
The Quiet Place chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
I absolutely love the last line of this chapter. XD
Aiden Allard chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
Bless. I like the way you showed the confrontation near the end of the chapter. Like how Franziska has conflicted feelings about Adrian and asks herself why she kept thinking about her.
TheElementHero-deactivated chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
*SHIPPING INTESIFIES*
Crazy Amazing chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
T_T Why so beautiful?
Crazy Amazing chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
"I think there's some evidence that contradicts your testimony…"

"And… I think I just stepped on your glasses."

...I totally, for reals, laughed at these two lines.
Purple Handprint chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
You're the guy on the Board 8 wiki.
alwayswright chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
i loved adrian's dream...and the ending part where they almost kissed...great job
MetaDisparageite chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
I tend to make my reviews lengthy, but I'll keep this short and sweet: This story is absolutely wonderful. It takes two characters, manages to keep them perfectly in-character, yet take a semi non-canonical romance and make it completely believable. Overall the writing is very well done, you manage to show and not tell, which is something that always makes me happy. I can honestly see the events you're describing, and you manage to create a world in front of my eyes. The OC denizens who populate that world manage to be quirky, which is a requirement to be a good PW character, without becoming irritating at all. Gunther was just a joy to read.

The story is paced really well, and that really helps believe the romance between these characters. It flows at a realistic pace, and you don't rush to the good stuff.

The trial, which could have been one of the hardest parts of the story, is fantastically done. You manage to not only create an interesting case that is faithful to the games, as well as make it interesting to read, but you also manage to even slip the Adrian/Franziska dynamic in there as well. Just splendidly done.

The grammar and spelling are almost completely airtight, although they falter a bit in the last couple chapters. There is one case that I can see where a word is missing, and there are a couple cases where there are minor spelling and grammatical errors.

Overall, however, this is one of the best romance stories I've read on the site. Simply excellently done.
Sunset Moth chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
The best Franziska/Adrian fanfic I've ever read thus far. Their characters are just spot on, and the relationship itself is very believable. The story-telling is also very clever. I especially liked the part where they both dreamed, and the some of it comes back later. :D
SakurazakiKun chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
This made me smile so much that I've lost count. You did a great job with keeping the character's personalities.

This has rekindled my love for Franziska/Adrian. I'll be working on some fanart to celebrate! :D
chapellefan chapter 10 . 9/18/2009
There are no words. There are simply no words to describe how WONDERFUL this piece of work is. But, I’ll try.

You did such a spectacular job on creating and writing the characters. You not only develop the idea of Franziska and Adrian becoming a couple, but you do so in a way that feels natural. No one feels short-changed here, they all go through deep, painful changes that make them into better people and you’ve taken the best elements from the game and made it your own. I was even smiling on how you created your own trial with great execution. The humor, the pain, the healing is all there. You made it all there, and it shows. Best of all, you made our cutest femslash a reality.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I sincerely hope this fanfiction gets the recognition it deserves.

Until then, Keep Writing!

chappellefan
The Blackjack chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
This is, simply put, one of the best romance stories I've read on this site, and this is coming from someone who normally avoids that genre like the plague. There is a lot to like here. Your characterizations are spot on. You original characters fit into the setting absolutely seamlessly. You capture the AA flavor perfectly, with the court case being one of the most convincing scenes I've seen in a fanfic. It's really impressive, on the whole. Excellent work.
stagnated articulation chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
Though I'm aware that there's a sequel to this (the sequel being what initially led me to your page in the first place), I also think this was a great way to end this fic: starting with her answering a phone call, and then ending with her beginning to make one. It's a nice circle. This was a wonderful chaptered story, and it was able to keep me interested the entire time, as well as somehow teach me to envision German accents in my head. A very good piece of work for a couple that I've not seen a lot of fics for (surprisingly).