Reviews for Through Another's Eyes: Book Two
Toxic-Tears-123 chapter 14 . 1/30/2010
yay! finally finished reading book 2! on to book 3!
Loki the Wolf-Fox chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
Awesome.
Loki the Wolf-Fox chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
D'aw. A little JakxDax bromance! Gott a love it! It's just so adorable.

You make Keira's distance with Jak believable so good job *thumb up* And the fact you didn't have Keira starting a fight makes it all the better.
Loki the Wolf-Fox chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Popping in to say I still like[love] this fic.
Loki the Wolf-Fox chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This chapter is very much loved.

Fluidity, Daxter's humor and character development without being slightly ridiculous!
dragonskales chapter 14 . 1/9/2010
Awesome ending!
dragonskales chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
Ooh! What's gonna happen between Jak and Tera?
rachil chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Aw. Poor Tera. Great story so far though!
JyrFalcon345 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
great job, will write more later.
rmctagg09 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I wonder what thise two were doing during Daxter.
Miracle Mar chapter 14 . 7/24/2007
YAY! And it be the ending of B2! I so can't wait 'til this Staurday for -drumroll-

BOOK 3! -fangirls-

Poor Ter... she wants in on the action, but Jak won't let her. I do believe I'm sensing some Jak/Tera action going on... hmm... *hinthint*

HURRY UP AND LET IT BE SATURDAY ALREADY! Oh yeah, great finish!

M.M.
Paradise Eco chapter 14 . 7/24/2007
*clap, clap* hands up for Mrs. HellCat! Amazing, i'm so glad i read it, and i can't wait for through Another's Eye comes out!I think i'm gonna start my when school starts, haven't thought about it!

Anyways u better start on the next one! cause remember

YASU 13 KNOWS WHERE U LIVE... LOL

good job!
Paradise Eco chapter 13 . 7/23/2007
hey yasu xi again! sorry my review is so late but i was in the hospital very ill (kidney stones... not funny) anyways i met this girl and she said that she loves reading your stories but can't review (since she has cancer) soo she told me to tell you what she thought of it!

X13 Winter's End says:

hey i like this story soo much. when i'm in the hospital i read all the time but don't review good thing i found yasu13 or i would have no way of talking to u! keep it up!

Yasu XI

i'm glad errol's dead. and krew too! muhahahahahahahaa

bye bye ;) :P
PurpleSkillz chapter 14 . 7/22/2007
OMG OMG OMG! ITS OVER! Im sad now...Oh well theres a new one coming out soon right? RIGHT? good lol well it better be up soon cause i dont know if i can wait
Miracle Mar chapter 13 . 7/16/2007
ZOMG WOMAN, I LOVE YEW! -Stamps u 4ever on your forehead- You did use my request! YAYNESS!

Two enemies "dies"... what a shame. Aw well! Almost time for B3 and the kick-assness of B3 Tera! W00t!

Update soon!