Reviews for Another Month, Another Move
aleyaNSYI chapter 28 . 6/7
Yeah..not bad
aleyaNSYI chapter 15 . 6/7
Huh well i thought Shikamaru's father name was Nara Shikaku if I'm not mistaken but never mind kay?
aleyaNSYI chapter 8 . 6/7
I thought Naruto was obsessed with the word 'dattebayo' and ' ttebayo' yeah well he always mentioned it ne?
But still i enjoyed it..
aleyaNSYI chapter 4 . 6/7
Hehe actually the date is twenty second and twenty third but just brush the heck the things out kay?I'm not really good at cursing.. hehe
Red chapter 20 . 7/10/2015
i took me this long to realize they were pair with there opponents in the anime
Yvonne Park chapter 28 . 5/25/2015
haha I loved this story! You did a great job with it! I really enjoyed your characters and the interactions they had. I think the only criticism I have for you is that you kept making Lee talk with contractions. haha He never uses contractions. Other than that, it was all great! Wonderful job! :)

-Yvonne
Guest chapter 28 . 7/30/2014
I loved this! Omg. The ending was really sad :( well not the ending ending but close to it. It sucked how she had to move :'( but now they're happy. Omg this was such a great fanfic!
Paige Wheeler chapter 28 . 4/5/2014
I was hesitant at first, but as I finish the last chapter I can tell you surely that this was a great fanfic - I've been looking for a decent one to satisfy my unusual need to read Shikaino again, after so many years.
This was wonderful. I can honestly say I fangirled repeatedly. Good job.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
SAVE THE TEDDY BEARS!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
SAVE THE FOXES! KYUUBI POWER!
sumtyms chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
Just read this now and i cant believe that i just read it now. I absolutely love love this! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 12/22/2013
this is so amass I LOVE it
Guest chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
I loved it so much it was like you become one with all your characters