Reviews for The Box
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
This story was so cute and funny.. leave it to Cover Girl to find a baby. Then to use Scarlett and Lady Jaye to help cover up her find..

Doc's reaction to the girls showing up at his office without being totally dragged was great.. I especially love his thought process as he worked through finding out whose baby it was..

Flint being a natural with kids was just perfect-
Bronwynn chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
A beautiful story! I loved it!
Sunflare2k5 chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
That is sweet, how the Joes could pull together on such a mission! :)
asphaltcowgrrl chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
This story was just entirely too freaking cute! I laughed and laughed and laughed! Great job and well-written to boot! :)
TheDreamerLady chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
That was a very cute and humorous story. It was a joy to read. Thank you for writing it!

amanda
The Highwayman 2 chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
Adorable story. Thanks for sharing it.
tophat1945 chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
I love this chapter! Poor Doc, I know just how he feels! He finally gets some peace and quiet to catch up on his reading...and bam! something happens...his panic mode reaction to the baby was too funny!
mossley chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
Cute story! I liked the touch of Flint being a natural with the baby.
Hagan99 chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
This was a cute story and the ending made it. I really enjoyed reading it. Nice work.
Kris721 chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
Great story! Chap 6 had me teary eyed!
Kris0011 chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
I like your story but I think you need to explain why CG hasn't contacted the authorities yet. I mean she's impeding a criminal investigation by not reporting an abandoned baby in time for the police to gather evidence before the weather destroyed it. If she thought she'd get into trouble with Hawk before she'll really get it for breaking the law.
tophat chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
I love the genie comment about Jaye and the apples and stems...too cute! :)
Karama9 chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
This is so cute! A really fun read up to date.
friskykitty75 chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Ok I am seriously wanting to know what's in the box! I have a feeling of what it could be. I am just not sure...I'm thinking it's something small, warm, and very cute. And it only spelled with 4 letters...and the first and third are b's...lol A baby?
Helana Dreath chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
you my dear are mean tell us what is in the box