Reviews for Man of the House
TheAwakeningOfHope chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
HAHAHA I LOVE IT YOU ARE A COMEDY GENIUS!
Adik Sa Yow chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Hey, wait a minute, where's the continuation?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!
THERE'S NO CONTINUATION?!
*burst into tears*
that was the *sniffle* best story and it must deserved a continuation!
Fang chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I'm dying of laughter! I SO want to see Sokka's reaction when he finds them!
MadiOfTheSun chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I now remember why my favourite stories are humor romance! That was awesome!
WaterWarrior294 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Even though I can't see them making out the whole time their in Ba Sing Se... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT!

Poor Sokka... XDDDD

LOL! That was a totally epic story, I loved it! XD
kalicious chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This is really nice.
Infame chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I LOVED IT. LOVED IT. LOVED IT. LOVED IT.

it was just so... fluffy :)

and as always, very well written.

I was wondering if you could tell me what you fic you were reading that inspired this? If you even remember, lol! I am a newb to Avatar fanfiction, and I would love recs.

thanks for posting!

omg, Aang hiding is going to be engraved in my mind forever! and I looved the Sokka and Katara banter!
MysticValkyrie chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I love fics where Sokka goes into crazy over-protective brother mode! Great fic!

-LadySorrow
Jenseits-der-Sterne chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This is such a cute fic! :D And you're right, the idea of Aang pulling is collar up like that is really cute! I really like your oneshots, keep up the good work!
Jman chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Nice I loved it But Make it like the one where sokka Isn;t a violent As Zuko maniac and mor Aang and katara kissfests and its perfect
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Simply awesome, this one. Loved it. Enough said.

For some reason, I'm not typing a whole crapload of praise like I normally do. But trust me - your stories are absolutely wonderful to read. You, Lyralocke, and a few others are keeping me alive through this unbelievable Avatar hiatus that Nick has thrown upon us for the past four months or so (not counting the episodes I watched online, though).

Either way, you just earned your way onto my Favorite Author's list now, too. Haha. Not like it's a big deal or anything, since I'm sure you get a lot of those, but still. It means a lot to me. :D

I'll be reading some more of your stories. I made an archive for the best of the best Avatar stories, so I'm busy browsing. ;)

Thanks again for the great read!
C.Lovebug chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
That was hilarious! I loved reading I read stories like these,i imagine Aang as a rag doll,being dragged around by Katara,lol.I loved the last two paragraghs,they were the yes,Toph is awesome.
une see chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw! That was so cute! Poor Sokka...overprotective much?

But if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would like to request a Kataang (maybe involving Sokka's boomerang, hm? Although I have to admit I only said that because it rhymes...and I like rhymes.) fic where Sokka walks in on them. First discovery of the relationship, you might say?

But if not, I can use my imagination. :)